Network Vision/LTE - Philadelphia Metro Market (including Lehigh Valley/Reading)

HappyHappy

i want some 4g here in allentown cant use there 3g service :unsure:

It appears you have two S4GRU accounts. You did not provide your preferred S4GRU screen name when you donated, so I upgraded the one that has the same email address as your PayPal account. If you prefer I upgrade this one, then send me a PM requesting that and I'll change it.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

LTE still going strong in the Olney area! I am having difficulty getting a good consistent signal at my house though, so it doesn't seem like there have been any improvements in the area, but the spots that are lit are running great, so no complaints here!

Sitting in Friendly's on Street Road in Bensalem my wife's EVO LTE picked up 4G for a while around 8:00 tonight.

Awesome, I've been trying to pick up LTE on Street Rd in Bensalem every day for the past 2 weeks! I can't wait until my commute to work tomorrow.

Something kinda odd. Been in Manhattan all day, all over Manhattan. If you look at Sensorly it shows LTE all over the place here. I have not picked it up once. Updated prl and went through the normal steps all day. Nothing. What gives... No love for a philly phone. I'll take some screen shots tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Something kinda odd. Been in Manhattan all day, all over Manhattan. If you look at Sensorly it shows LTE all over the place here. I have not picked it up once. Updated prl and went through the normal steps all day. Nothing. What gives... No love for a philly phone. I'll take some screen shots tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I had this issue in Baltimore back in December. I was really excited to use LTE but no luck all day. I dropped the phone in water two days later so I never had a chance to figure out why. My replacement EVO LTE from Asurion had no issues picking up LTE a few weeks later in North Jersey while driving between Philadelphia & New York.

• Like 1

Drove through Richboro along upper Holland and tanyard road. Have to zoom in to see if it

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

It's definitely there! Between that & South Philly near the stadiums, there is definitely more progress being made!

• Like 1

Sitting in Friendly's on Street Road in Bensalem my wife's EVO LTE picked up 4G for a while around 8:00 tonight.

Awesome, I've been trying to pick up LTE on Street Rd in Bensalem every day for the past 2 weeks! I can't wait until my commute to work tomorrow.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to pick it up this morning. I'll keep trying...I know there's an LTE tower in the area so it's supposed to be active.