Sprint's iDEN Shutdown To Affect 'Small Number' Of Co-Located WiMAX Sites

The main protection site in Baton Rouge is on a nextel only site.

I can't remember off hand...is there another carrier's panels below the clear ones?

I believe the one in baker is also on a Nextel site. But I don't think these are the ones they are talking about. These two are mounted separately. I bet they are talking about the the WiMAX sites that are on the same rack as the Nextel panels.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

could any of these be protection sites?

Clearwire is not in the position to shut down any Protection Sites without running afoul of the FCC. If they need to shut down a Protection Site, they will need to secure another location covering the same amount of POP's or possibly more.

Robert

I can't remember off hand...is there another carrier's panels below the clear ones?

I believe the one in baker is also on a Nextel site. But I don't think these are the ones they are talking about. These two are mounted separately. I bet they are talking about the the WiMAX sites that are on the same rack as the Nextel panels.

I looked it up and yes, now there is another carrier's panels on the site at foster and north st.

I looked it up and yes, now there is another carrier's panels on the site at foster and north st.

Google maps? Or do you have random pics of sites?