Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

I think the higher BW on B25 helps along with B41
It does. B41 helped b25 even more than it helped b26. Add 4x4 mimo and 256qam plus 10mhz and even further band 25 coverage which helps b26 by keeping people off of it more often and they have something. However b26 still needs to be aggregated because it's still really slow. It helps the other carriers alot by doing this and Sprint should have followed suit years ago.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It does. B41 helped b25 even more than it helped b26. Add 4x4 mimo and 256qam plus 10mhz and even further band 25 coverage which helps b26 by keeping people off of it more often and they have something. However b26 still needs to be aggregated because it's still really slow. It helps the other carriers alot by doing this and Sprint should have followed suit years ago.

Do you know if the Galaxy S10 can do B25+25 upload CA? I've have heard that phone can do upload CA on FDD.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Do you know if the Galaxy S10 can do B25+25 upload CA? I've have heard that phone can do upload CA on FDD.

I have not heard of any such capabilities. Even the FCC docs only mention 2XCA upload. No carrier is doing CA upload on FDD so I dont think it can.

I have not heard of any such capabilities. Even the FCC docs only mention 2XCA upload. No carrier is doing CA upload on FDD so I dont think it can. 

Got ya. Sprint needs that more than anyone else.

Mine is 24.

In Florida I got 41 up on B25. Wish B41 would do that.

• Like 1

It's 2xCA UL that's giving them that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I also wonder if Sprint has 64 qam on upload. Doesn't seem like it. Unfortunately

• Like 1

I also wonder if Sprint has 64 qam on upload. Doesn't seem like it. Unfortunately

It's on. 64qam in on b25, b26 and b41. My phone tells me and I have went past the theoretical limit of 2x2 64qam several times late night.

• Like 1

It's on. 64qam in on b25, b26 and b41. My phone tells me and I have went past the theoretical limit of 2x2 64qam several times late night.

Is it on upload tho?

• Like 1

Is it on upload tho?

26 mbps is the best I have done on b41. 9mbps is the theoretical without 4x4 Mimo and 64qam per carrier. So 18 is the theoretical limit (usually slower in real life). Mimo helps more than qam does.

1a9d4a46254dc155d5db00431cbe95ca.jpg

Omg finally. Sprint has been killing it with upgrades and performance. Now they are about to merge with T-Mobile.

I think if they had more money they could go at it alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if they had more money they could go at it alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. Up until like last week. I was totally against the merger. At this point it’s merge with T-Mobile or sell to Comcast, Amazon, Google, etc.

True. Up until like last week. I was totally against the merger. At this point it’s merge with T-Mobile or sell to Comcast, Amazon, Google, etc.
I think Amazon is the best choice if the merger failed. Google has a bad track record of forgetting and abandoning projects and comcast has the worst customer service and has a track record of being anti competitive.

• Like 1