Network Vision/LTE - Pittsburgh Market

Bar1203

Here is an idea of what I am getting out of latrobe.  Ignore the last couple results with the wifi logo, obviously they dont count!  But here you go!  As you can see they vary wildly.  But most of them are some good results.

2013-05-23 10.17.59.png

2013-05-23 10.18.08.png

attachicon.gifwwResize of rps20130525_131012_098.jpgVery nice speeds.  Recent speedtest this morning on Ewing Road in Moon Township

Any idead why I have to shrink my images down so low before posting? Is it because I'm not a premium member?

Every time I try to upload it says image is to large even at 150kb.

Thanks

Any idead why I have to shrink my images down so low before posting? Is it because I'm not a premium member?

Every time I try to upload it says image is to large even at 150kb.

Thanks

use dropbox or something of the like

I can confirm that there is now LTE in Ross township, Monroeville, Greensburg, and a small fraction of downtown Pittsburgh. This is the most new LTE addition to the Pittsburgh market since LTE was first introduced to the city in April. Good news for sure.

• Like 1

I can confirm that there is now LTE in Ross township, Monroeville, Greensburg, and a small fraction of downtown Pittsburgh. This is the most new LTE addition to the Pittsburgh market since LTE was first introduced to the city in April. Good news for sure.

Do you use sensorly? Show us the L(igh)TE!

too bad is on ios so he cant but on sensorly you can see some new spots lighting up i can try to drive in some of the areas and map them looks like some lte is on in the city i see a spot around the area of the steel tower might be turning on some of the ground mount units

• Like 1

too bad is on ios so he cant but on sensorly you can see some new spots lighting up i can try to drive in some of the areas and map them looks like some lte is on in the city i see a spot around the area of the steel tower might be turning on some of the ground mount units

I'm geeked

I took a speedtest in Monroeville and Ross township. I had excellent speeds (18.48mbps down, 4.74mbps up) in Ross township and decent speeds (8.91mbps down, 3.87mbps up) in Monroeville. I was not able to get a speedtest in downtown or in Greensburg. Edited by Jakob

I took a speedtest in Monroeville and Ross township. I had excellent speeds (18.48mbps down, 4.74mbps up) in Ross township and decent speeds (8.91mbps down, 3.87mbps up) in Monroeville. I was not able to get a speedtest in downtown or in Greensburg.

where did you get 4g downtown?

thats good im hoping to see it get switched on in more areas i know tower work was done on alot of towers

do you work for sprint or are you just assuming things? Just out of curiosity..

i drive alot and have seen backhall work done and have seen people on towers just have some observations

yeah I just go to places where LTE has been newly mapped on sensorly and I try to find that signal

tell me you maped that

Yes. I checked earlier, and it's showing up on Sensorly now.

on my way home tonight got LTE in more spots on 279 north and I mapped it too

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

super pumped to hear that! Maybe we'll get it in my area soon!

super pumped to hear that! Maybe we'll get it in my area soon!
I can only hope I live in mars aswell