Definitive boundaries of affiliate/SRA areas?

Does anyone have a good source to determine the boundaries between the various affiliate and strategic partner/Rural Alliance markets?

The reason I ask... for most of the time I've been in Blacksburg I thought I was in Shentel land, but after reading in-depth on the Shentel and nTelos sites it looks like I'm actually in nTelos land; they don't break out the Blacksburg-Christiansburg market, but every single market around the area is nTelos and nTelos does have a local retail presence. Obviously since Shentel has committed to NV and nTelos hasn't as far as I know (in fact speculation has it that nTelos will deploy LTE on its AWS spectrum, not 1900 & ESMR, although nTelos isn't saying anything much about LTE at the moment) this makes a big difference.

Good question. I live right on a SRA boundary for a SRA that is currently building out (Mobilenation). My hometown is a zip code that is eligible for Sprint service but does not have native service all the way through. I'd like to have this as well.

Ive never seen one. If someone else knows of one, I too would love to have it.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

The SRA area I frequently travel to in SW Kentucky has very wide areas of roaming before it picks up to SRA. Look at zip code 42066 on Sprints coverage map and you can see distinct lines to the east and northeast.

• 1 year later...