S4GRU BBM Group

kg4icg

BWT, I still can't get past the name of this thread.....

Who changed it to "BBW"?  Is it now the "Big Beautiful Women" thread?

AJ

• Like 5

AJ hiding behind skirts after changing things up. No violence here just fun. But on a serious note, you are welcome to pop in the group with no repercussions. It isn't there for us to pick on each other. Even though we can have fun. I basically started it up to act like a conversation roundtable with out having to involve people using phone numbers like some apps require for group chats.

I was thinking about starting up a BBM Group since it is multi-platform now between BlackBerry, Android and IOS phones with WP8 coming out in not so distant future. Good Idea or Bad? Just want to get everyone's opinion especially from the Guru known as Robert, the man himself.

My pin is in my sig for those that want to tell me personally that I'm nuts but who isn't?

Just wanted some honest opinions, nothing more.

How about Google+? Those hangout work quite well.

• Like 2

Google hangouts isn't all that great since as I said before requires the use of someones personal information to connect instead of just a pin. You just scan that bar code I put up and you're in. No fuss no muss.

Now for the rules. Basically like the site where as the premium site content doesn't get posted anywhere. If people want to have a 1 on 1 discussion they can exchange pins and do that. Keep it between themselves. AJ can be himself. And Robert can cut loose if need be. Basically just a meeting of the minds to get things across in a faster way sort of a quick response to a question asked and answered. Even our resident app gurus can take advantage of this if need be. Just something to help S4GRU members especially when they are mobile.

• Like 5

You could have turned notifications off. You would still receive the messages. Just wouldn't be notified until you turned it back on.

I know its silly but I just didn't want to see the app in the notification area 24/7. Its almost as bad as the IME notification.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I know its silly but I just didn't want to see the app in the notification area 24/7. Its almost as bad as the IME notification.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

This can also be turned off.

BBM Settings > Notifications > BBM Connected Icon > Set to off

• Like 1