Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Oh ok. I need to double check but I don't get any eHRPD in St Chuck Co. StL City and Co I always have it now since you mentioned that hidden setting.

Make sure you are not connected to WiFi when you check as that negates the network type.

I am in university city and am available to check any towers in my area. Planning on becoming a sponsor when I get paid Friday. Have been a lurker since the old server.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I am in university city and am available to check any towers in my area. Planning on becoming a sponsor when I get paid Friday. Have been a lurker since the old server.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I can't share a whole lot with you until you have sponsorship status but most of the sites near you are rooftop and flagpole sites. Which direction do you drive on your commute?

Looks like back haul is done at the bowles/141 site. There's a new orange utility stick coming out of the ground where they were digging that says At&t. There are paint lines running directly to the fenced in area for the cabinets.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Also, saw a black SUV backed up to the Des Peres site.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That happened at the Lucas-Hunt and Halls Ferry site 1 day before it was 4G accepted.

I got out at lunch and did a little mapping around the levee near Columbia, IL.  I know it is not that exciting but I think it was my first purple that should show up on the map, so that makes me happy.  

Also, I live in Maryland Heights so I went by the Monopole near Creve Coeur Park.  I think that is what you call it.  No work being done there, but again, it was my first site visit so that was cool too.  I live right by the site that says behind Stanley Steamer's. It is actually right behind hole one of Quarry Springs golf course if anyone is familiar with it.  The road that goes to it is gated and locked.  I guess I will have to play a round or two. 

I think I will hit the site near Dorsett and Marine tonight.  

I got out at lunch and did a little mapping around the levee near Columbia, IL.  I know it is not that exciting but I think it was my first purple that should show up on the map, so that makes me happy.  

Also, I live in Maryland Heights so I went by the Monopole near Creve Coeur Park.  I think that is what you call it.  No work being done there, but again, it was my first site visit so that was cool too.  I live right by the site that says behind Stanley Steamer's. It is actually right behind hole one of Quarry Springs golf course if anyone is familiar with it.  The road that goes to it is gated and locked.  I guess I will have to play a round or two. 

I think I will hit the site near Dorsett and Marine tonight.  

Looks like you might be able to get a good shot(with a decent zoom camera) from Westford Dr.

Looks like you might be able to get a good shot(with a decent zoom camera) from Westford Dr.

I drove down Wesford but didn't see it  I live on Josephine Marie so I can see it from my house, just not the backhaul or anything ground level.  

I drove down Wesford but didn't see it  I live on Josephine Marie so I can see it from my house, just not the backhaul or anything ground level.  

Also the Dorsett/Marine one is a flagpole site so I don't know if you will be able to see much. There is also one near there at Amiot and Marine.

Oh, I mixed up which ones we were discussing...my bad. You are right, but that is a flagpole site is it not?

Not sure what you mean but the pictures are from the creve coeur park site.  It was just a pole.  No flags, no racks.  

What is clearwire?

A company that Sprint is a majority shareholder of....they are also a company that Sprint is both trying to buy and is currently suing.  :lol:

They are the ones who have the Wimax network that Sprint operates on.