Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Not sure what you mean by no ehrpd, I've gotten ehrpd from south county/i255 all the way to glen carbon.

Not sure what you mean by no ehrpd, I've gotten ehrpd from south county/i255 all the way to glen carbon.

I have never seen eHRPD anywhere. I check it all the time in Alton and in Collinsville and its always EVDO Rev A

I just visited the site in Richmond Heights again (pole site at Laclede Station Rd & Highway 40). I saw a few orange stakes in the ground... Progress?

Just drove past the des peres site I checked out a few days ago. There's a truck and trailer with lines hanging from the tower now

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Just took this on the way out.

post-2276-13704718622223_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Must be really red with the crazy color temp that picture has!  The whites look blue on my PC.  

I didn't edit the pic. straight from my phone to flickr. Is it normal for them to move the legacy panel over and install the NV panel on the end? I just figured they would mount them in the middle of the rack but they are on the ends.

I didn't edit the pic. straight from my phone to flickr. Is it normal for them to move the legacy panel over and install the NV panel on the end? I just figured they would mount them in the middle of the rack but they are on the ends.

Every site is unique so it depends on how engineering drew it up.  I've seen them pull down legacy, pull down the rack, put up a new rack, put legacy back and put NV in.  If I remember correclty, there was a site in Lake Charles that they pulled down the entire tower with all the other carriers, put up a new monopole, put all the carriers back up including legacy and then put up NV.  

Every site is unique so it depends on how engineering drew it up.  I've seen them pull down legacy, pull down the rack, put up a new rack, put legacy back and put NV in.  If I remember correclty, there was a site in Lake Charles that they pulled down the entire tower with all the other carriers, put up a new monopole, put all the carriers back up including legacy and then put up NV.  

Umm now the sometimes seemingly snail pace of NV deployment suddenly makes a little more sense.

Every site is unique so it depends on how engineering drew it up. I've seen them pull down legacy, pull down the rack, put up a new rack, put legacy back and put NV in. If I remember correclty, there was a site in Lake Charles that they pulled down the entire tower with all the other carriers, put up a new monopole, put all the carriers back up including legacy and then put up NV.

Umm now the sometimes seemingly snail pace of NV deployment suddenly makes a little more sense.

And you get to see the hot and cold crews. Some come in and do the job in two days or so. Some take weeks and the site is still screwed up and worse than the legacy one. Some knock it out in a few days and on in 2. Some get it done, get it accepted but yet no LTE for 4 months. Just all different and craziness.

Sent from my little Note2

Arnold seems to have been down awhile again.

I wish I knew somebody who could explain what is happening during the long down times. Are they replacing parts? Are they running tests? Did somebody flip a switch then take a few days off?

I wish I knew somebody who could explain what is happening during the long down times. Are they replacing parts? Are they running tests? Did somebody flip a switch then take a few days off?

Someone take a part and bring it to the pawnshop?  Who knows?  You'll never know unless you are really close to the supply chain of info on that one site. 

Someone take a part and bring it to the pawnshop?  Who knows?  You'll never know unless you are really close to the supply chain of info on that one site. 

Can i have some of that salt for my popcorn??

Just curious.

I live in the West Country area by Manchester and Baxter.

Is there anything I can do to help?

I just downloaded Sensorly yesterday as I was running around downtown, in west country and in Creve Couer.

Just curious.

I live in the West Country area by Manchester and Baxter.

Is there anything I can do to help?

I just downloaded Sensorly yesterday as I was running around downtown, in west country and in Creve Couer.

You have the perfect phone for mapping. And if you donate to the site you'll be able to get the list of towers with locations and know whats going on with them.

Edited by steveo314

You have the perfect phone for mapping. And if you donate to the site you'll be able to get the list of towers with locations and know whats going on with them.

When you say donate, are you talking monetary or by helping in other ways?