Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

[/font][/color]

I will try to verify that some time this week unless 419 is already confirmed to be wells-goodfellow.

No, when I went to Wells Goodfellow I had just started on here and I knew nothing about SCID's and such. And I really don't think too many people have actually been down there to check it out.

[/font][/color]

I will try to verify that some time this week unless 419 is already confirmed to be wells-goodfellow.

Actually now that I think of it. Your Info says you have a EVO 4G and iPhone 5. If you can get me the HEX style serving cell from one of those devices then I can tell you which site it is. On EVO it should just say serving cell on iPhone it should say Cell Identity.

I only have note2 active, and evo 3d laying around. The evo 4g was wimax not lte and I don't have it or the iph5 any more.

But I've been thinkin about getting a htc one, if I can find a reasonable deal on CL.

I only have note2 active, and evo 3d laying around. The evo 4g was wimax not lte and I don't have it or the iph5 any more.

But I've been thinkin about getting a htc one, if I can find a reasonable deal on CL.

Okay then all I can tell you is drive north east from where you were.

The 8 digit number on the bottom in the cell identify field

8714725595_b26f3d66ef_d.jpg

I'm posting from mobile -- what app is that?

(n00b question - heh)

I'm posting from mobile -- what app is that?

(n00b question - heh)

Should be part of iOS:

iPhone5

Open the dialer and dial *3001#12345#*

Select LTE and/or Serving Cell Info

Physical Cell ID and Cell Identity are both values pertaining to the site ID. Post both.

Okay then all I can tell you is drive north east from where you were.

how does 419 correlate to head north east?

iPhone Field Test Mode: reached by dialing *3001#12345#*

Little known fact: this was also the password to every one of Steve Jobs' online accounts.

AJ

• Like 1

how does 419 correlate to head north east?

While accessing the LTE engineering screen on your device make a note of the Service Cell value. This value will change as you move to the different sectors of the site. Drive to different locations around the site if you can. Make a note of the Serving Cell values in each location. Take screenshots if it is easier for future reference of each sector. You will be able to determine if this is indeed the site you are connected to by referencing this Serving Cell value as you move around the site. We are collecting all the sites serving cell values so we can easily determine the coverage and or if a site is active or not. It is our own crowd sourcing of LTE data.

Serving Cells(3 digit style) on a standard 3 sector site are 169 apart from each other. For instance 91, 260, and 429 all belong to the same site. The general rule is the will be numbered in clockwise fashion on the site. 91 would be your northern sector, 260 your southeast and 429 is southwest. Each site is unique in the direction the sectors face so there will be some variances of this. On the HEX style serving cells the last two digits indicate the sector number 01, 02, and 03. The same clockwise numbering applies.

• Like 1

0560BE01 -93 Arnold area near 55 and Meramec river bridge approx 15mb dl and 3mb upload. At 55 and Richardson Vogel 0560BE03 -102 and 141 at Astra Way was 0560BE01 all mapped on Sensorly best speed test was near 55 between Meramec river and 141

• Like 1

I like how this thread is going when we can have three simultaneous answers. ????

I enjoy all the NV activity in Missouri. Great sign. :)

I will be out for the next couple hours mushroom hunting so if I don't reply, thats why.

If you do reply incoherently about oh wow the colors smell so awesome etc we will assume you found them.

Ran mapping trip on Sensorly again this morning to provide additional data. Let's see if today brings anything new again today.

Me too...I just got into Sensorly Friday and have refeshed that map like 150 times. Pain and Gain I guess.