Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

So I was driving through Fenton tonight and I was at Gravois Bluffs when I noticed a 4G signal....SCID says it was the Des Peres site.  That's 7.3 straight miles....pretty good distance.

Also noticed we have 3 yellow pins in the STL area now for 3G and 4G acceptances on the same tower.  The 4th out in Wentzville isn't new but I think the others are.

So I was driving through Fenton tonight and I was at Gravois Bluffs when I noticed a 4G signal....SCID says it was the Des Peres site.  That's 7.3 straight miles....pretty good distance.

Also noticed we have 3 yellow pins in the STL area now for 3G and 4G acceptances on the same tower.  The 4th out in Wentzville isn't new but I think the others are.

Yes, those were Monday's and Tuesday's along with the 2 new 4G acceptances.

Are you talking about the yellow pin at Wright City? Wentzville doesn't have any yellow pins on the map.....

If anyone is near those sites today, which i know at least some of you are going to be near the new 170 site. Try to grab a signal and pull SCID. Will be greatly appreciated.

If anyone is near those sites today, which i know at least some of you are going to be near the new 170 site. Try to grab a signal and pull SCID. Will be greatly appreciated.

See who can get there first. Ill be heading up 170 about 4:15....

OK, so it turns out the site at Girl Scout Rd and Meridian in Glen Carbon is not a false alarm.  The cable was back yesterday as I drove to work, and I thought I even saw a dude up there at the top of the tower as I sped by.

Stopped by this morning, and there was a crew at the site.  They said they were doing some shelter work for Sprint.  I asked if they had new cabinets, and the guy said they were in the shelter.  There was also a trailer there with three antennas and some boxes.  They crew didn't know anything about them, and said they weren't doing any of the tower work.

Not sure I can confirm that these are NV from this angle and with the lack of visible RRUs.  Anybody?

W41jYXh.jpg

See who can get there first. Ill be heading up 170 about 4:15....

Steveo, you will definitely beat me there, as I don't think I'm going back that way for work anytime soon.  hopefully it will actually be live, it seemed to take about a week or so before the I-70 & Bircher site went live after acceptance.

Steveo, you will definitely beat me there, as I don't think I'm going back that way for work anytime soon.  hopefully it will actually be live, it seemed to take about a week or so before the I-70 & Bircher site went live after acceptance.

Ok ill get up that way for sure than and grab an LTE screen if its broadcasting

Ok ill get up that way for sure than and grab an LTE screen if its broadcasting

I will also need someone to grab HEX as well. So if anyone with HTC/Iphone want to grab that, please do.

OK, so it turns out the site at Girl Scout Rd and Meridian in Glen Carbon is not a false alarm.  The cable was back yesterday as I drove to work, and I thought I even saw a dude up there at the top of the tower as I sped by.

Stopped by this morning, and there was a crew at the site.  They said they were doing some shelter work for Sprint.  I asked if they had new cabinets, and the guy said they were in the shelter.  There was also a trailer there with three antennas and some boxes.  They crew didn't know anything about them, and said they weren't doing any of the tower work.

Not sure I can confirm that these are NV from this angle and with the lack of visible RRUs.  Anybody?

After reviewing my pics that I have on my computer I am 99% sure these are NV Panels. Take a close look at the back of this panel before they put RRU's on. and also the sticker on the top of the panel.

9241374627_97a867d8ec_h_d.jpg

Does anyone have any updates on the existing Joplin towers with panels which are not broadcasting LTE yet?

I don't have any updates for you but maybe you could help with some HEX SCID's in Joplin. I only have 1. It would be a greatly appreciated if you could get those for us!

I can get the one on Lemay and Mt Olive.  Anyone know what the lock code is? After I do a ##33284# my phone is asking for it.

I can get the one on Lemay and Mt Olive.  Anyone know what the lock code is? After I do a ##33284# my phone is asking for it.

SPRINT =777468. LTE Engineering screens are appreciated from all devices but are preferred from HTC/iPhone. Both numbers matter but iPhone/HTC will give you the HEX which is tied directly to the site ID.

SPRINT =777468. LTE Engineering screens are appreciated from all devices but are preferred from HTC/iPhone. Both numbers matter but iPhone/HTC will give you the HEX which is tied directly to the site ID.

Thanks!  Sorry don't have access to a HTC/iPhone

post-15508-0-46592900-1373560624_thumb.png

Yes those are RFS antennas used in the NV upgrade... I can spot those all day long.  In fact those boxes behind them to the right are the RRUs.  Spot those things from a mile away it seems now...kinda sad like being able to instantly add and subtract 169 from a number without thinking about it.

• Like 1

I am going to go ahead and say that 170 and Delmar is broadcasting because there is dark purple there and new blips all the way to the Rock Road.

-20 149 318

Got 318 across the street at the cupcake bar