Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

No its not that. You said you didn't get anything and someone else said they have LTE at 40 and 70. But they didn't map.

Oki doki. I put  the picture of where I was near the tower a few back. I Wonder if they got another tower or its another donut.

All maps are updated. 

I will go by the site at Hopewell rd and N to confirm the HEX ID. I am 99% sure the one i posted earlier is correct, but ill go by tomorrow to get pictures (if you guys want them) and to be certain that the ID i got was from this site.

• Like 1

No its not that. You said you didn't get anything and someone else said they have LTE at 40 and 70. But they didn't map.

Also I volunteered to because I was looking for something to do. And if ya want me to I can check that one or the other one I checked over on 370 again tomorrow after work.

Oki doki. I put  the picture of where I was near the tower a few back. I Wonder if they got another tower or its another donut.

if you are talking about the Hopewell/N site, I am the one who reported LTE from that one. It is definitely not in donut because it is the only site in the area broadcasting, so there would be nothing to hand off to it. But i do not think that it would reach to the highway. I will map it tomorrow as well as confirm the hex id.

• Like 1

if you are talking about the Hopewell/N site, I am the one who reported LTE from that one. It is definitely not in donut because it is the only site in the area broadcasting, so there would be nothing to hand off to it. But i do not think that it would reach to the highway. I will map it tomorrow as well as confirm the hex id.

I am 99% sure that the HEX you gave was for the Hopewell site but it is off by one...that was expected because it is the final alphanumberical site ID before ST97's and 98's

I am 99% sure that the HEX you gave was for the Hopewell site but it is off by one...that was expected because it is the final alphanumberical site ID before ST97's and 98's

I just wanna be sure its not Winghaven. Cause these St Chuck sites have some reach.

I just wanna be sure its not Winghaven. Cause these St Chuck sites have some reach.

I agree. That is why i am going to make sure tomorrow. and because DaQue did not get any LTE when he checked that site out earlier. i am extremely doubtful that it is the Winghaven site, but we will know for sure when i go check it out tomorrow (unless someone beats me to it). 

• Like 1

I agree. That is why i am going to make sure tomorrow. and because DaQue did not get any LTE when he checked that site out earlier. i am extremely doubtful that it is the Winghaven site, but we will know for sure when i go check it out tomorrow (unless someone beats me to it).

Prove me wrong and I'll congratulate you....find out its a different site and I'll congratulate you. I just want to be sure we are accurate. We have come a long way in St Chuck

Prove me wrong and I'll congratulate you....find out its a different site and I'll congratulate you. I just want to be sure we are accurate. We have come a long way in St Chuck

Me too.  FYI: That wacky Google Maps program had  me driver over to Z then to N and then to the site. I came at it from the west and never got a signal anywhere. Just in case that helps figure out anything.

Been mad mapping along Greenmount Rd in OFallon Shiloh and Belleville. Seems as though most of OFallon and now parts of Belleville all went live in the past week. I'll be mapping more. Where is the tower around SWIC? Is it new!

Yesterday, near Mascoutah and Green Mount off on the bike trail near the railroad tracks....kinda behind family sports plex

Me too. FYI: That wacky Google Maps program had me driver over to Z then to N and then to the site. I came at it from the west and never got a signal anywhere. Just in case that helps figure out anything.

That's outta the way, Google.

Downtown has that sweet-ass 2.5/2.6ghz spectrum LTE on Band 41. I had it from my seats at Busch Stadium all the way down past the federal reserve bank at Washington ave.

I sat in section 340 last Tuesday, and could barely get service on my HTC One, despite getting excellent LTE along the 3rd base line a while back. On Wednesday, I sat in section 1, and saw the worst game ever, but the food and halfway decent 3g helped me bear the pain. :-)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

So I was able to go out tonight and check the Hopewell/N site. I wasn't able to get pictures because it was dark, but I mapped over 750 points on sensorly. I also confirmed the HEX ID. Here's my screen shots. I might be able to get the 3 digit style scids tonight. But if I can't, I should be able to get them tomorrow.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

post-12502-13781841386426_thumb.jpg

post-12502-13781841541443_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I think I saw new antenna on the towers road site. I will try to take pictures tomorrow. Unfortunately no hex from me since I'm running ge and jumping between 4.2.2 and 4.1.2 is a pita with the file structure changes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

I think I saw new antenna on the towers road site. I will try to take pictures tomorrow. Unfortunately no hex from me since I'm running ge and jumping between 4.2.2 and 4.1.2 is a pita with the file structure changes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Get what ya can.