Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

South county has 4G near Mattis and 55, Butler Hill and Tesson Ferry/Griffin, Telegraph and Kingston and in Arnold near 55 and Church Rd so could be any of those depending on where along 55

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Had LTE at my house today for the first time. Here is the info from my iPhone.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372892284.010102.jpg

Did I just pickup an existing site or is this something new?

You have absolutely picked up a new site. I will find out which one in just a minute and update.

• Like 2

Ding ding ding! What do we have for him Johnny!

Aaaa nneeeeEEEWWWW CAR!!!!

Tips%2Bfor%2Bbuy%2Ba%2Bnew%2Bcar3.jpg

Additional taxes, charges, surcharges, and surtaxes may apply. These include local, state and federal excises, as well as a 6% levy imposed by NATO. Plus, your landlord wants a piece of the action, so we’re throwing him half a point. Also, to cover the significant cost of building our wireless infrastructure, extra charges for phone activity will be assessed according to the following schedule: $.10 per beep, $.15 per boop, and $.25 cents per word of two or more syllables. Since we cannot justify the expense of providing hot coffee throughout the workday at our corporate headquarters, we also add a Perk-Me-Up Surcharge to each customer’s bill. The exact amount is determined by the associate handling your account, who adjusts the figure based on how mind-numbingly bored he becomes while preparing your statement. The Accounts Receivable Sluggers are looking sharp in new uniforms purchased with funds generated by the Softball Surcharge. Ginny and the whole team from the third floor (current record 2-0!) thank you for your support. In consideration of Jesus’ advice, “A rich man can no sooner enter heaven than a camel fit through the eye of a needle,” we’ve taken it upon ourselves to improve your spiritual life with a monthly Immortal Soul Purification Surcharge, which fluctuates according to the balance in your checking account. In fact, it’s usually equal to the balance of your checking account. How do we get that information? Through a special arrangement with your financial institution, paid for by a Convenience Fee added to your monthly bill. You might question the efficacy of charging you a fee in order to collect a surcharge—but you’d have to read this fine print first. And we don’t think you will. It’s just a gray block of six-point text hidden on the back of a brochure. You’d have to really want to track down what that asterisk on the front leads to—and that’s if you even know what an asterisk means. Which most people don’t. They just think it’s there for show, like a flower on a lady’s hat. So here we are, telling you all the sundry ways we’re going to screw you to the wall as soon as you sign your contract, and we might as well be shouting down a hole. You know what? Yo mamma so ugly, Sasquatch took a picture of HER! See? You’ll never know we said that. At least not until you get your first statement and see the Yo Ugly Mamma Surcharge.

• Like 4

I'm in Green Park, next to Clydesdale Park.

Also the cables are down at baptist church and Tesson ferry. Expecting that to be live by the end of next week.

Glad I was able to ID a new love site, woohoo.

I'm in Green Park, next to Clydesdale Park.

Also the cables are down at baptist church and Tesson ferry. Expecting that to be live by the end of next week.

Glad I was able to ID a new love site, woohoo.

Glad you were able to ID a new love site too....lol

I was able to get a small 4G signal down at the base of the Clark bridge in Alton tonight... It wasn't very strong and I lost it pretty fast

That is the 270 and Riverview site. That signal is crazy strong. I even got it up by Marquette High today and pulled 9mbps down. I have successfully connected to that site on broadway from main all the way down to Henry and across the Clark all the way to Pitstop. I just don't map with my GNex because it reports wrong.

Yeah I picked it up close to the bridge there and then lost it right after the water company. 

Really did not get a chance to stop as that area was already filling up for the fireworks.  

There were ropes back up on on 270/manchester/desperes today/this evening on the way home.

I didn't pay attention in the dark at 10:15pm but I know that no the way around noon there was a black truck at the site.  There was a guy with a hardhat walking next to the fence.

There were ropes back up on on 270/manchester/desperes today/this evening on the way home.

There has been a few times. I work near there.

They replaced some antennas on the rack below the Sprint RRUs. They finished work on Monday or Tuesday.

This new truck today was working on the rack below that one. I'll be back over there Friday and try to get some new pics to see if anything is Sprint related.

It's not unusual for me to have 4G on I-270 between McDonnell and I-170, due to the I-270 & (North) Lindbergh site.  However yesterday and today I actually checked the SCIDs on the way to work.  East of I-170 I get 220 and around Lindbergh I get 51.  No surprises there.

However somewhere between Lindbergh and McDonnell, It switches to 455!  I would have expected 389 if I was still on the Lindbergh site.

Not sure where 455 is coming from.  I don't see that SCID in the MO spreadsheet.  Maybe the flagpole right there there by Dunn & Howdershell?  There were crews working on that site a couple months ago.  Seems like a pretty short range, as the signal disappears by the time I get to McDonnell.  Or maybe it's a long range shot from the newly accepted site up further on Lindbergh?

If I get a chance I'll investigate on the way home...

The N Linbergh site behind Aldi makes more sense.

Mystery solved.  Turned out it was the site up Lindbergh, behind Aldi.  Approaching from the south on Lindbergh, SCID = 455.  Then as I drove past, it changed to 286.  I'll just assume that there was another sector up north and that it was 117.

Made another little discovery on the way back down to I-270.  But I'll save that for it's own post...

• Like 1

Ok, so I was heading south on New Halls Ferry coming back down from the Lindbergh site behind Aldi.  Completely forgot that I would be driving right by the New Halls Ferry & Parker site, until I saw a guy up the tower.  Pulled over and snapped some pics.  Two antenna/RRU sets on a trailer.  One up on the tower being worked on.

The worker on the ground was clueless.  I asked if they were doing work for Sprint, and he replied "I have no idea."  Detective McSmogg would not be much help.

wbR9GZh.jpg

MsFLnSH.jpg

zGz66Wz.jpg

• Like 1