Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I see you West Plains mapping did you upload your points for seymour?

I noticed this morning Sensorly didnt grab anything while i drove through.   Ill be back down that direction again soon so ill make sure its collecting data when I head through there.

I was roaming this morning on IL 203 from Pontoon Rd to 270, and on 270 until RTE 3.  would that mean they were possibly working on the Mitchell site at 270 near Old Alton Rd?

Could be that, could be the flagpole behind goodwill....could be an anomaly....

Could be that, could be the flagpole behind goodwill....could be an anomaly....

I was assuming something with the site in Mitchell as I was closer to it while still roaming on 270.  I was also roaming at my church yesterday while working sound for a funeral on Maryville Rd.  The church seems to be exactly in the middle of Pontoon Rd site, Mitchell site and the Goodwill site. 

I was assuming something with the site in Mitchell as I was closer to it while still roaming on 270.  I was also roaming at my church yesterday while working sound for a funeral on Maryville Rd.  The church seems to be exactly in the middle of Pontoon Rd site, Mitchell site and the Goodwill site. 

What church do you go to?

Well they have powered blinds for that and all the windows which can be closed if needed. I dont think it sounds weird but our audio system needs replaced in general...

Well they have powered blinds for that and all the windows which can be closed if needed. I dont think it sounds weird but our audio system needs replaced in general...

That's cool, didn't realize they had blinds on it, I would think without the blinds it might cause some weird reflections.

Back to the regularly scheduled program, I'm going to try to check out a couple sites here in Maryland Heights during lunch.

So I was just told by a friend that he had lte in Belleville by Walmart and pulled 7 mps but it lasted a short time and I just tried it my self and couldn't get lte.

Two things.

I spotted work in Springfield earlier today! I will try to confirm in about an hour.

Second, I got sent to the lake today for work, and after a number of reinstalls and resets, Sensorly seems to be working again! Mapped the south Lebanon tower. Turned north to the lake before we got to the other two.

Sent from my HTC ONE

• Like 1

So I can say no lte at Hammonds field in Springfield lol.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

There's been zero work done in SGF up until today that I am aware of, so no, no LTE yet downtown.

Sent from my HTC ONE

There's been zero work done in SGF up until today that I am aware of, so no, no LTE yet downtown.

Sent from my HTC ONE

None in St Charles County that I can find. Drive past and look at about 6 sites a day.

Two things.

I spotted work in Springfield earlier today! I will try to confirm in about an hour.

Second, I got sent to the lake today for work, and after a number of reinstalls and resets, Sensorly seems to be working again! Mapped the south Lebanon tower. Turned north to the lake before we got to the other two.

Sent from my HTC ONE

Well I went back to the site this evening. They had a bucket crane up at the top of the tower at about 2pm, but I could find no evidence of work when I went back by. Guess the wait continues for Springfield.

Sent from my HTC ONE