Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

When you say donate, are you talking monetary or by helping in other ways?

Monetary to get access to the list.

Sometimes the senior members will ask for some numbers off of towers that you can get from the 'debug -> lte engineering' in your phone

Or you could just help map the STL area with the sensorly app.

Monetary to get access to the list.

Sometimes the senior members will ask for some numbers off of towers that you can get from the 'debug -> lte engineering' in your phone

Or you could just help map the STL area with the sensorly app.

Thanks for the information Steveo.

I really am not interested in paying for a list at this point because I can't change where I live or work and where LTE is implemented first.

I will continue to use Sensory on my driving trips through the St. Louis area, and if anyone needs me to scan or do some detective work in the West County area let me know and I will try to help.

Edited by JKFWEB

I really am not interested in paying for a list at this point because I can't change where I live or work and where LTE is implemented first.

I will continue to use Sensory on my driving trips through the St. Louis area, and if anyone needs me to scan or do some detective work in the West County area let me know and I will try to help.

the tower at des peres rd and flushing meadows is hot right now...............

panels going up this morning @ 270 and manchester across from charter

@del_tron brentwood has been up since last week at 170/64

Its not really paying to get a list. Its paying to support the site. S4GRU is not for profit and it takes a lot of money to keep it up and running. If you pay to support the site then you also get access to a map with every site in the Country, a map with all of the completed sites, access to the MO Market sheet that me and a few others created. There is a wealth of information. In general most are not interested in getting connection at work or home becaue those are usually places with WiFi. I for one am more interested in the sites on my commute but take pleasure in every install in the MO Market/West KY Market.

• Like 2

Its not really paying to get a list. Its paying to support the site. S4GRU is not for profit and it takes a lot of money to keep it up and running. If you pay to support the site then you also get access to a map with every site in the Country, a map with all of the completed sites, access to the MO Market sheet that me and a few others created. There is a wealth of information. In general most are not interested in getting connection at work or home becaue those are usually places with WiFi. I for one am more interested in the sites on my commute but take pleasure in every install in the MO Market/West KY Market.

I understand on all acounts :)

Might have to take a trip out to that Warrenton blip this weekend and see if theres more 4G to be used................

There was a 3G site done near there and 4G was accepted at the one we talked about already.

This is The tower at Tesson and Giffen. Sorry I drab have time to really stop and try to peek through the wooden fence.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370543091.219922.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

If you drive back by there can you get a better shot of the top rack? I only see 1 RRU. See if you can get an alternate angle of the other sectors.

If you drive back by there can you get a better shot of the top rack? I only see 1 RRU. See if you can get an alternate angle of the other sectors.

Ill be in that area around 5:45 if  jussta cant get back there

Edited by steveo314
  • Like 1

Found crews working at the site near the American Legion, at Enclave and 157 in Edwardsville IL.  The site is at "The Enclave" student housing complex.  (For some reason, that makes me snicker.)

Anyway, the guys there confirmed the obvious, that they were installing new Sprint panels.  This was around noon.

QPzweMY.jpg

h5V2kZh.jpg

bBkkc2Y.jpg

xtmkiLh.jpg

• Like 1

Found crews working at the site near the American Legion, at Enclave and 157 in Edwardsville IL.  The site is at "The Enclave" student housing complex.  (For some reason, that makes me snicker.)

Anyway, the guys there confirmed the obvious, that they were installing new Sprint panels.  This was around noon.

Schweeeeet! Getting closer to home!

402 any updates on this site? I haven't seen any new sites come on and no new work in a long while... 

I was wondering what was going on with those Joplin sites that aren't complete.