Apparently, LG Viper does voice and data at the same time.

Duffman

Stupid Wirefly won't ship the phone to me in California unless I put the shipping address on my credit file' date=' so it's a no go thanks to the ********. And I can't afford the 150 price tag that Sprint wants for it. :( Oh well.[/quote']

Just have a friend pay for it and you give them the cash.

Stupid Wirefly won't ship the phone to me in California unless I put the shipping address on my credit file, so it's a no go thanks to the ********. And I can't afford the $150 price tag that Sprint wants for it. :( Oh well.

Josh, that is possibly fate intervening on your behalf. If you owe a balance on your account and cannot afford to pay the $150 carrier subsidized price for a new device, then you are probably already stretched beyond your financial means, and opening a new line of service to get the new device is a bad idea.

AJ

• Like 2

Josh' date=' that is possibly fate intervening on your behalf. If you owe a balance on your account and cannot afford to pay the 150 carrier subsidized price for a new device, then you are probably already stretched beyond your financial means, and opening a new line of service to get the new device is a bad idea.

AJ[/quote']

I was going to cancel my main line or put it on standby for 9/mo so I could get the new phone. And I did pay my past due balance yesterday. And maybe it is fate. I just wanted SVDO. :( like I said, Oh Well.

I guess its back to the drawing board.

Sent from Joshs iPhone 3Gs using Forum Runner

Stupid Wirefly won't ship the phone to me in California unless I put the shipping address on my credit file, so it's a no go thanks to the ********. And I can't afford the $150 price tag that Sprint wants for it. :( Oh well.

Maybe sell another device you have and dont need on Craigslist to get the $ for the new Viper. Also, did you check Amazon Wireless for pricing on the Viper? I think they have it for $20.

Maybe sell another device you have and dont need on Craigslist to get the for the new Viper. Also' date=' did you check Amazon Wireless for pricing on the Viper? I think they have it for 20.[/quote']

They do, but the shipping address has to be the billing address, and I'm not home to get it, and no one I trust lives in the same town I do.

Sent from Joshs Evo Shift using Forum Runner

Yeah' date=' I guess I'll wait for now. My upgrade is only 8 months away.

Sent from Joshs Evo Shift using Forum Runner[/quote']

If i find one cheap on Craigslist here ill let you know.

If i find one cheap on Craigslist here ill let you know.

Thanks, but I just need to wait and make sure I keep my phone bill paid.

Also, I don't have anything else I can sell right now.