Major Network Issues - Louisville KY

mdob07

So I'm currently experiencing issues with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon around me in the south side of Louisville currently. It's been ongoing for at least 2 hours now. Multiple sites offline not broadcasting at all on AT&T and T-Mobile, Verizon is allowing my phone to connect but can't get any throughput. On both AT&T and T-Mobile I'm connecting to sites multiple sites over from my location and I don't see the closer sites in the neighbor lists on either. I'm wondering if it's an issue with a major network route or something. It has to be big to affect all 3 carriers across a mix of backhaul providers. Pretty sure it's not a local power issue as far apart as these are spread out.  On top of this I've also heard KY lottery is down in retail locations around here and they use a satellite connection to the lottery DC.

Is anyone noticing anything anywhere else right now?

• Confused 1

Whatever it was, it affected credit card transactions too all over - I saw a post about that late last night before bed as well.  Went to see TG: Maverick last night (I'd bought our tickets online previously), there was a guy at the electronic kiosk where you can pick up such tickets that tried for nearly 10 minutes to get his card to work on it and nada.

16 minutes ago, PythonFanPA said:

Whatever it was, it affected credit card transactions too all over - I saw a post about that late last night before bed as well.  Went to see TG: Maverick last night (I'd bought our tickets online previously), there was a guy at the electronic kiosk where you can pick up such tickets that tried for nearly 10 minutes to get his card to work on it and nada.

The early bird gets to see the Maverick. :2tu:

Robert

• Haha 1