2/8 Coverage Map Update

RAvirani

Hi everyone,

The coverage map was updated again today. It appears Sprint is displaying increased LTE coverage due to the new (more weak LTE friendly) handoff parameters for VoLTE. I didn't notice any big roaming or native coverage changes otherwise. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RAvirani said:

Actually, poking around the coverage map, I noticed that all of Sprint’s former C Sprire roaming coverage in Mississippi is native now. Is this new?

It was like that in the last update in January 

19 minutes ago, Cubbiefan82 said:

What is crazy is c-spire is one of the companies that is against the merger though

If Sprint and T-Mobile were to merge, C Spire would see a dramatic drop in their network usage by Sprint customers as T-Mobile covers most of the areas C Spire does. This would lead to reduced revenue from roaming fees for C Spire.

Accordingly, C Spire being against the merger seems pretty logical. 

If Sprint and T-Mobile were to merge, C Spire would see a dramatic drop in their network usage by Sprint customers as T-Mobile covers most of the areas C Spire does. This would lead to reduced revenue from roaming fees for C Spire.
Accordingly, C Spire being against the merger seems pretty logical. 
Oh I obviously. If you see a drop in Revenue that means a drop and overall income. That means less money to build out their Network or launch new services like fixed home internet services. I get they are against it. But at the same time even a reciprocating roaming agreement still puts a lot of strain on c-spire because they lose a ton of roaming Revenue as you just said.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

On 2/13/2019 at 8:48 AM, danlodish345 said:

Yes

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Did you just get it a few days ago? I remember you posting in the Galaxy S9/9+ thread recently. You should post your thoughts on it in the V40 thread.