Network Vision/LTE - North Dakota Market

Brad The Beast

Starting the thread for North Dakota. Native Sprint coverage here is pretty bad. The recent T-Mobile roaming agreements have made it better. If anyone has any updates feel free to post them here. Plenty of expansion needed here.

ND_Coverage.png

Starting the thread for North Dakota. Native Sprint coverage here is pretty bad. The recent T-Mobile roaming agreements have made it better. If anyone has any updates feel free to post them here. Plenty of expansion needed here.
ND_Coverage.thumb.png.9f64139122a0360c9edff37da1a4efdc.png
Sprint themselves will likely only had coverage if the merger fails. They planned to add some needed coverage but not cause I'd TMO roaming. Hopefully they will add VoLTE so we can stop the limited VZW voice roaming. Not sure why you needed a new thread when there already is one for the Dakota's Market

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Tengen31 said:

Sprint themselves will likely only had coverage if the merger fails. They planned to add some needed coverage but not cause I'd TMO roaming. Hopefully they will add VoLTE so we can stop the limited VZW voice roaming. Not sure why you needed a new thread when there already is one for the Dakota's Market

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I didn't even see it. Whoops. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brad The Beast said:

I didn't even see it. Whoops. 

i shout the merge have all ready fail i person wish it fail i like 4 not 3 big carrie soon it would be 2 at 4 time the price 

There is no North Dakota market.  Only Dakotas Market.  Let's continue this conversation in the right place"  

• S4GRU locked this topic