Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

Yea, I think Westminster and Arvada are in need of a lot of work still.  I also live in Westminster, and have not received any text. a friend of mine who lives in Thornton, has not received the text either.  Though, I believe Thornton is a lot closer to being completed than Westminster or Arvada. Looking at the NV Completed maps in the sponsor section, details this further. 

• Like 1

Yea, I think Westminster and Arvada are in need of a lot of work still.  I also live in Westminster, and have not received any text. a friend of mine who lives in Thornton, has not received the text either.  Though, I believe Thornton is a lot closer to being completed than Westminster or Arvada. Looking at the NV Completed maps in the sponsor section, details this further. 

I think Broomfield is right there with you.  I haven't received a text and we are still waiting for towers to be repaired from the floods of last summer.  Brighton/ Thornton and even Northglenn I seem to be able to get LTE service daily.  Seems like the east side of I-25 in the North area is getting a lot of love. 

• Like 1

I received the text here in South Dakota.  I don't even have a Sprint line anymore, but I keep getting texts sent to my old number via Google Voice.  My Sprint account address has been in South Dakota since September.  So they are basically saying that the network will be ready here in 30 days in a place they do not even offer service.

I think the texts are just something from Sprint marketing to have people keep hope that network improvements are still occurring.  And that the physical NV upgrades will be pretty much complete for the most part in the next 30 days nationwide.  I wouldn't interpret these texts to mean anything about LTE being completed in specific cities or neighborhoods in the next 30 days.  It's meant to help stop the loss of subscribers.

If people like me are getting the texts, that means they are pretty meaningless.  And the only reason why some of you haven't gotten them is they are still sending them out.  People are reporting still getting them today.

Robert

• Like 3

I have been reassured by Merlin that the work is much further along in the NW quadrant of the Denver Metro area than the maps would indicate. I hope he's right

• Like 1

I have been reassured by Merlin that the work is much further along in the NW quadrant of the Denver Metro area than the maps would indicate. I hope he's right

Samsung changed in the early Fall from individual acceptances to working on whole clusters and multiple clusters all at once, and then getting them inspected and approved all at once.

Robert

• Like 1

Well nothing to report in longmont yet. still quite a few dropped calls while coming into town this morning (I'm assuming this is still old equipment vs new equipment).  

Hey Merlin, what do you know about the status of backhaul? is there an order into the vendor for each tower, or is that still pending? Also was curious what the line speed is at each tower (you talked about the ring before, but what about the sites not in the ring).

Posted Image so I was just at McDonald's on 104th and federal and I happened to look at phone and I had full bars lte. It is band 41. I did speed test and wow. My question is what's going on now? Just like that I get full bars and didn't even cycle to get it on. Also with the screen shot I did can some one tell me the location of this tower. I'm right next to a wimax site but to the north of me like a mile away is another tower. Just odd that I haven't been able to stay connected this long and strong in this area. Thanks. Will post my speed test

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

yqereze6.jpg so I was just at McDonald's on 104th and federal and I happened to look at phone and I had full bars lte. It is band 41. I did speed test and wow. My question is what's going on now? Just like that I get full bars and didn't even cycle to get it on. Also with the screen shot I did can some one tell me the location of this tower. I'm right next to a wimax site but to the north of me like a mile away is another tower. Just odd that I haven't been able to stay connected this long and strong in this area. Thanks. Will post my speed test

Something is definitely happening over there. About a month ago, I picked up LTE near 92nd and Federal, it wasn't very strong or fast. I was only driving by too. This morning, I was picking up a stronger LTE signal on 104th and Ura. I usually can only get 1 bar of LTE Band 25 in that part. Today.. I had 3 bars.  I am not sure, if the signal is stronger in the mornings or what. 

At 104th and Federal, No Band 25/26 at all.

Looks like we are getting close to seeing some cluster site activations.  

I am looking forward to your speed test! 

No, it did not "make it in the right section."  Please stop.  As I recall, you have been instructed previously not to make these needless new threads.  All of them belong in the Colorado market thread.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2172-network-visionlte-colorado-market-denvercolo-springsfort-collinspueblogrand-jct/

AJ

Directions:

Click on S4GRU forum from Tapatalk--> Forums-->The Network Forum-->Network, Network Vision/LTE Deployment-->Markets-->Scroll down and look for colorado market (Denver/Colo Springs) and click on it.-->post in there.

Well my screen shot is in some other section. Do you know how to read the location of the tower on signal check when it's on lte?

1ffqqq.jpg

Here you go. Saw you posted it in another thread you created, but that wasn't the right place. Thats a pretty good speed test. And from Denver? All I've heard about Denver is that its a dead zone.. At least according to Sprint community forums lOL!

Edit: Picture link disappeared . Uploaded to Tinypic.

Edited by jamisonshaw125

Directions:

Click on S4GRU forum from Tapatalk--> Forums-->The Network Forum-->Network, Network Vision/LTE Deployment-->Markets-->Scroll down and look for colorado market (Denver/Colo Springs) and click on it.-->post in there.

thank you for that. 

thank you for that. 

I went ahead and added that pic to the thread for you already. So no need to upload it again. Its  a few posts above. Those are some really really good speeds. Makes me a little jealous my 5S doesn't pick up B41.

Thank you. I feel bad that I couldn't figure out right away on how to post on the right section and some people get annoyed with that. My bad for not knowing everything about this site and how to post things. My bad.

Wow! Outstanding.... thanks jthawks! That's the fastest speed I've seen anywhere in Colorado..

I have hit nearly 60Mbps over at Stapleton.  The site is on the roof of the Renaissance hotel.  Smokin'!

Robert

• Like 3