Voice issues

RAvirani

All day today, calls have been taking 18-20 seconds to connect (I don't even hear the ring until 20ish seconds have passed). It seems to happen regardless of whether I am on LTE, 3G or 1x although wifi calls connect instantaneously. Has anyone else experienced this issue and does anyone know of a fix?

All day today, calls have been taking 18-20 seconds to connect (I don't even hear the ring until 20ish seconds have passed). It seems to happen regardless of whether I am on LTE, 3G or 1x although wifi calls connect instantaneously. Has anyone else experienced this issue and does anyone know of a fix?

Reboot should be your first attempt at a fix.  See if another Sprint user has the same issue.  Nothing showing on downdetector.com for Seattle.

Reboot should be your first attempt at a fix. See if another Sprint user has the same issue. Nothing showing on downdetector.com for Seattle.

Checked downdetector as well and didn't see anything. I've tried restarting, resetting network settings and the ##CLEAR# dialer code all with no success :(. Not sure what to do...

Checked downdetector as well and didn't see anything. I've tried restarting, resetting network settings and the ##CLEAR# dialer code all with no success :(. Not sure what to do...

Call it in. They'll probably get it fixed and there's a chance you'll get credit added to your account for the inconvenience.
  • Like 1

I've had the same issues as well. Good signal, but a long delay before it seems to connect and make the call. I have already reported it but if you do as well it can only help.

To give an update, I got a ticket created that will go over to the network team for investigation. Hopefully they can find something.

Edited by JThorson

I've had the same issues as well. Good signal, but a long delay before it seems to connect and make the call. I have already reported it but if you do as well it can only help.

To give an update, I got a ticket created that will go over to the network team for investigation. Hopefully they can find something.

Issues for all phones on my account seem to be resolved as of about an hour ago; not sure what the problem was.