Who follows every S4GRU forum post in hopes of gleaning info nuggets?

S4GRU

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you follow around S4GRU forum posts closely in hopes to pick up unreleased information?

• Yes, I follow your posts closely, daily.
    • Yes, I try to follow your posts closely whenever I can.
    • Never thought about that, I think I will try that too.
    • Ummm, no.

I had someone PM me today and tell me they follow every post I make around the forums to see what I say. They said they learned more from picking up little info crumbs I scatter all over the place than they do from articles. :lol:

Although it was kind of creepy to realize you are being cyber stalked around your own forums, I did think it was kind of clever. So, who else follows my posts really closely to see if they can glean some unreleased information? Hoping for morsels of additional info?

Robert

I had someone PM me today and tell me they follow every post I make around the forums to see what I say.

Is she from Chattanooga?

AJ

• Like 1

I just go through and read everything. If I followed every post I would have to open a new email account because I would get so many emails all day long it would make my inbox grow to epic proportions.

Is she from Chattanooga?

Also, I would not rule out the possibility that "she" might actually be Gary Busey.

AJ

• Like 1

Well I can't say I follow each and every post made in the forums, what I usually do is click on the View New Content and read up on the ones that were posted recently. But lately there have been quite a few postings that I can't catch up to. Either way I voted yes.

TS

I'm not quite stalking you but I do pay close attention whenever I see one of your posts. I am definitely hoping that you let something slip or give a preview of things to come. In the Network Vision related posts especially you are pretty good about giving a ;) if you know some info is coming.

• Like 1

Robert, there is not a post you've posted that I have not read!

I know I've said this before but I appreciate all the hard work you put into this site and I always look forward to reading what's new.

Drop more crumbs!

• Like 1