EarlyMon is here - and there!

EarlyMon

As long as there's phones and forums I expect to see many of the same names on many of the same sites.

Some just take a little longer to show up while others arrived to the party ahead of time.

Two and Early are no strangers at any of the parties!

Can't let twospirits have all of the fun.

Shout out to all my other buds from AF and XDA.

Sent from my rooted WHITE E4GT via TapaTalk

Edited by ScandaLeX
  • Like 1

Lma0!!

I promise to do my utmost to act as BSOD repellent. :D

I'm mostly on xda personally but that guy got my attention with his stuff over there...

haha I just had to go back and re-read some of those posts. LOL

*"EVO 3D has a couple of hardware tricks up it's sleeve and mainly the flexibility of rev.b .28nm MSM8660 silicon"

*"10mp photo. Simple over lay of each snap shot with both 5mp cameras"

*"EVO 3D is dual channel memory. I have guys in testing right now to see if we can incorporate tri channel memory"

*"The data ports located at the top and bottom"

*"HTC EVO 3D will isolate twin cameras to produce the firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution."

*"EVO 3D will be the industry first (LTE+WimaX) device"

*"Camera will have a Sport mode, the 5mp camera's will function in tandem, but alternate. Each camera will burst alternately and provide crystal clear photography on high speed action events. "

*The lil footnote he put on one post: "VP of one company/Chairman of another company/Fellow of IEEE/Phd. Mathematics /Phd. Computer Science /Phd. Plasma Physics /US Naval Pilot (5 Tours in Afghanistan and Iraq)"

*oh and the kickstand that was removed last second from the device before launch event...

*"EVO3D is scheduled for ICS Nov 23rd"

Now that guy may very well be "in the know" and somehow work for one of the groups involved in the device, but some of the things said were just too funny there...the whole .28nm thing was the kicker, and removing kickstand day before launch event...

• Like 1

I'm mostly on xda personally but that guy got my attention with his stuff over there...

haha I just had to go back and re-read some of those posts. LOL

*"EVO 3D has a couple of hardware tricks up it's sleeve and mainly the flexibility of rev.b .28nm MSM8660 silicon"

*"10mp photo. Simple over lay of each snap shot with both 5mp cameras"

*"EVO 3D is dual channel memory. I have guys in testing right now to see if we can incorporate tri channel memory"

*"The data ports located at the top and bottom"

*"HTC EVO 3D will isolate twin cameras to produce the firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution."

*"EVO 3D will be the industry first (LTE+WimaX) device"

*"Camera will have a Sport mode' date=' the 5mp camera's will function in tandem, but alternate. Each camera will burst alternately and provide crystal clear photography on high speed action events. "

*The lil footnote he put on one post: "VP of one company/Chairman of another company/Fellow of IEEE/Phd. Mathematics /Phd. Computer Science /Phd. Plasma Physics /US Naval Pilot (5 Tours in Afghanistan and Iraq)"

*oh and the kickstand that was removed last second from the device before launch event...

*"EVO3D is scheduled for ICS Nov 23rd"

Now that guy may very well be "in the know" and somehow work for one of the groups involved in the device, but some of the things said were just too funny there...the whole .28nm thing was the kicker, and removing kickstand day before launch event...[/quote']

Oh Lord. We already have our share of these types here. *names omitted*

Please, oh please, I could not stand someone like that. Spare us, oh great merciful Poseidon!

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

• Like 2

Hi.

So, here's the thing.

None of the above predictions are mine. :D

I will predict that you may enjoy my posts, they're always perfectly cromulent.

I had to google 'cromulent.' Being a Sprint network nerd, the word is not in my vocabulary. Cuz the Sprint network is never cromulent. :hee:

Well, not now. But soon!

Robert

• Like 2

Your faith in Network Vision's potential cromulescence embiggens my spirit and enobles us all! ;)

Are you sure you are in NM? :lol:

I'm heading to the ABQ car show.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

In NM?? Yes. Yes, I am.

I'm heading to ABQ for a granddaughter's birthday. :)

[hide]Hopefully, my first post in a tech area here qualifies as cromulent - http://s4gru.com/ind...dpost__p__12071

Oh, yeah -- that is shameless self-promotion, promise I won't make it a habit. ;) [/hide]

(no hide tags -- booookay)

Edited by EarlyMon
  • Like 2

Oh, yeah -- that is shameless self-promotion, promise I won't make it a habit. ;)

I too am guilty of shameless self-promotion. What are hide tags?

Robert

Pretty handy, it's a bbcode that brackets like this - [hide] [/hide]

And then toggle as "Show" and "Hide" buttons when in use, example here - http://androidforums...tml#post4234496

(Note that I gave the thread citation, for the forum here, a few posts earlier over there, and I never take credit for others work. ;))

Hide tags are great - allows for the occassional off-topic side chatter added to mainline discussions, so people can share useful tangents without derailing threads.

Also useful to collapse youtubes, so that browsers (mobile browsers especially) don't have to pre-load shockwave/flash content on videos that may never be clicked. (Although this last use takes more discipline on users parts, but worth it when they get the hang of it.)

PS - I have reached my daily quota for positive feedback (thanks, likes) - hard on a guy as greatful as me. :)

Edited by EarlyMon
  • Like 1