Call Forwarding charges on incoming calls

schmidtj

How can Sprint justify charging me for call forwarding just for receiving a call forwarded from my ATT landline.

This makes no sense. I do NOT have Sprint call forwarding of any kind enabled.

I forwarded my ATT Landline to my Sprint cell phone and when I get an incoming forwarded call Sprint is charging me $0.20 per minute. If anyone should be charging me anything it's ATT but they are not but Sprint is.

Any insight appreciated.

J

How can Sprint justify charging me for call forwarding just for receiving a call forwarded from my ATT landline.

This makes no sense. I do NOT have Sprint call forwarding of any kind enabled.

I forwarded my ATT Landline to my Sprint cell phone and when I get an incoming forwarded call Sprint is charging me $0.20 per minute. If anyone should be charging me anything it's ATT but they are not but Sprint is.

Any insight appreciated.

J

That makes no sense...

• 1 month later...

I submitted a complaint ticket to the FCC.

Sprint has admitted there is an error in their Billing system.

I am waiting for the official response from Sprint from the FCC.

I think the billing system isn't interpreting the forwarding bit in the CDR

metadata correctly.

J

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Internet Air arrived at my parents' place last week, and got set up over the weekend. Upload speeds were respectable at ~30 Mbps in some areas. Downloads, less than 100 Mbps. T-Mobile performs a lot better, off of AFAIK the same site (albeit with lower upload speeds). So after some more testing the AT&T box will probably get returned.
    • https://news.samsung.com/global/one-ui-6-1-brings-galaxy-ai-from-s24-series-to-even-more-galaxy-devices So it will be missing the advanced photo editing.  Likely the same for the S21 series. Google may be covering that for phones from Android 8 with 3GB of Ram, although they are reserving some functions just for Pixels.
    • Google is opening up its AI type editing features to "To use some features, you must have at least 3 GB RAM and Android 8.0 and up." Of course some features are reserved for Pixel phones.    Wonder if this will cause Samsung to expand what the s21 can do in terms of AI in future firmware updates?    Of course what we are really talking about is the data that they can capture from photos. Access to all your photos is required.