Sprint Community and social media -- poll thread

techfranz

Should Sprint Agressively Moderate it's Forum? Block Posters, Delete Threads, Shut-down Whining?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sprint Agressively Moderate it's Forum? Block Posters, Delete Threads, Shut-down Whining?

• Yes only happy delighted customers should be allowed to post logical questions.
    • No all complaints and points of view should be permitted.
    • Complaints and Whining are OK but the moderators could do a better job weeding out destructive and non-productive rants.

The Official Sprint Community is getting a bit out of hand. It is becoming a great place to complain about Sprint and declare one is leaving for Verizon. What do you suggestions would you offer Sprint for better managing their forum.

Also Vote in the attached Poll.

• Like 1

I think if it's constructive criticism, it can be okay.  But when it gets to the point where discussion becomes non-productive, it should be removed.

Constructive example.

"My signal fades out on i95 right before hitting Butler Blvd.  Can you take a look into it for me?"

Trolling example.

"Sprint, every carrier works here but you.  I'm jumping ship and everyone else should too."

• Like 7

I voted for constructive criticism only. Actually, I think Sprint ought to take some advice from S4GRU staff about their forum, though I think the Sprint forum ought to be somewhere between S4GRU and what the Sprint forum is currently, in regards to criticism of Sprint.

Although, I think Sprint ought to take a much stricter stance on their Facebook page, which is a mess with criticism.

• Like 1

I voted for constructive criticism only. Actually, I think Sprint ought to take some advice from S4GRU staff about their forum, though I think the Sprint forum ought to be somewhere between S4GRU and what the Sprint forum is currently, in regards to criticism of Sprint.

Although, I think Sprint ought to take a much stricter stance on their Facebook page, which is a mess with criticism.

That's true of every carrier. Social media can be a bit of a mess sometimes.

• Like 2

That's true of every carrier. Social media is a stinking hot mess every day.

I fixed your quote.

AJ

• Like 5

From my view, the most part the forum is a pain in the butt to move around and find information. Half the time the site doesn't load or doesn't even work. The other half is people don't listen to what one says and Sprint agents who manage it says one thing while the other says something else even though they can clearly see what the other person said. They really need to stay on top of what each say what kind of information they provide. 

• Like 3