Anyone have carryover/rollover data plan?

dnicekid

I came to Sprint from AT&T so had a "carryover" plan. But at some point they stopped with the carryover and gave me the maximum allowed (monthly allotment+maximum I could carryover). I no longer have the term carryover in my plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol great sounds like sprint pulled a fast one on me!

How long did it take to show up on your bill?

I guess the real question to ask is if they give you the maximum allotted as mentioned above then is that an issue? What kind of data usage are you seeing right now that has you nervous and wanting to bank it up?

I've only seen rollover data for prepaid plans:

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprint-prepaid-monthly-rolling-data-now-included-on-all-plans-starting-at-35month-available-exclusively-at-best-buy.htm

It does exsist. I have seen it a few times, but what's wierd is the bill doesnt show the extra data. Like i have a customer where every bill says 15gb but when i look into usuage on our systemit will show 20.88gb or 17.35gb. Its a wierd and kind of half ass done honestly. .

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It does exsist. I have seen it a few times, but what's wierd is the bill doesnt show the extra data. Like i have a customer where every bill says 15gb but when i look into usuage on our systemit will show 20.88gb or 17.35gb. Its a wierd and kind of half ass done honestly. .

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Ok so it does exist however cannot be seen by customer