iPhone 6S/6S Plus User Thread

MacinJosh

The serving cell info is most valuable one..    On the 6, the FREQ BAND INDICATOR will show what band you are on (25, 26,41).  Yours is showing 1092552756.  And with your speed, you are likely on B41 CA.  Maybe a funky number in the FREQ BAND INDICATOR indicates CA..

Keep your eye on that serving cell screen for us please..

-- EDIT - the screen I meant was "Serving Cell Info"

IMG_00091.PNG

Run a speedtest or several and then swap to field test. Carrier Aggregation only kicks in after a data session is initialized and it takes a few seconds. 

Note his download frequency changed from the first screen to second - he's definitely in an area with second B41 carrier active.

Note his download frequency changed from the first screen to second - he's definitely in an area with second B41 carrier active.

Doesn't matter. Either B41 carriers can be the PCC. The only method I know of for iPhones is if the UARFCN is different from the stated "Downlink / Uplink Frequencies" in field test. 

Omg, Sprint literally just added a second band 41 carrier to my home tower 10 minutes ago. Just saw it pop up while sitting here on the couch. Happy carrier aggregation iPhone 6s day!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Peek and Pop is great. I get somewhere close to 200 emails a day between work and my primary gmail address. This is going to make shooting through my inbox a breeze!

Omg, Sprint literally just added a second band 41 carrier to my home tower 10 minutes ago. Just saw it pop up while sitting here on the couch. Happy carrier aggregation iPhone 6s day!

I remember when iPhone users were being made fun of for missing out on CA with the iPhone 6. Looks like it's a just in time flip switch for us!

Hopefully we'll get 3xCA at this time next year. :)

• Like 1

I remember when iPhone users were being made fun of for missing out on CA with the iPhone 6. Looks like it's a just in time flip switch for us!

Hopefully we'll get 3xCA at this time next year. :)

We're actually not that late to the party this time. I don't care when the first phones with CA came out, I look at when CA was first reported in the wild. It wasn't that long ago--maybe a few months?

We're actually not that late to the party this time. I don't care when the first phones with CA came out, I look at when CA was first reported in the wild. It wasn't that long ago--maybe a few months?

Late May / June. 

I wish I didn't have to be told you must chat with us to complete your activation and of course its taking forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in that process, with a chat window that says "We apologize for the delay. Thanks for your patience. " over 30 times.

How is the RF performance comparing to the old iPhone 6?  I have the 6S Plus 128GB sitting in front of me, debating to return the phone and going to the $1 lease.  This all depends on the RF performance differences.

iPhone users break the Internet twice a year. You think they'd prepare for this.

As a shareholder, hopefully they did!

I got my phone an hour or so ago. Had to wait for the system to pick up because it was running slow. I was the only one there for an iPhone today.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 1