Any idea who's tower this is

BlueAngel

I've noticed a few of these popping up in my neighborhood in the last week, saw a crew adding new telephone polls with these on Monday by my work. You can clearly see wires going to it. Just curious, hope it's Sprint. :P

External link: http://static.dyp.im/aFjGz30dQS/0e5d6447df6be315076e9af1041661bd.jpg

post-9468-0-21298400-1416607471_thumb.jpg

THEN WHO IS TOWER?

That is all.

AJ

• Like 1

I've noticed a few of these popping up in my neighborhood in the last week, saw a crew adding new telephone polls with these on Monday by my work. You can clearly see wires going to it. Just curious, hope it's Sprint. :P

External link: http://static.dyp.im/aFjGz30dQS/0e5d6447df6be315076e9af1041661bd.jpg

That's MetroPCS/T-Mobile. Crews are most likely upgrading the cabinets.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The only companies that have announced they will use Ericsson small cells are AT&T (Ericsson Radio Dot platform) and Verizon (standard micro RBS/RRUS). T-Mobile is macro-focused for now, but will announce small cell contract awards next year. Sprint, of course, uses Nokia in Ericsson territory.

The only companies that have announced they will use Ericsson small cells are AT&T (Ericsson Radio Dot platform) and Verizon (standard micro RBS/RRUS). T-Mobile is macro-focused for now, but will announce small cell contract awards next year. Sprint, of course, uses Nokia in Ericsson territory.

Why did sprint replace Ericsson with nokia for 2.5?

Thread cleanup, please.  S4GRU does not need general "What's This?" threads.  Post in the relevant market threads.

AJ