iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Have they fixed the Tapatalk app yet. I'm kinda scared to update it lol.

Sent from my shiny new Space Grey iPhone 6

Probably not. They took almost 2 months just to update the app to fit the 6 and 6+. And then they released the good version and 1 month later released the horrible present version. I would just wait. 

I'm located in columbus, Ohio. There is a tower right next to my apartment that just got activated with LTE. And it is pretty fast. And yeah it is with the lease plan. I don't want to lease though I would rather just use my upgrade

There you go. Trade in your phone and do your upgrade. I would recommend the 64gb though....See how much other providers are willing to give you for your iPhone 5 and sprint will match it. Or you could just sell it online and see if you can get a couple hundred bucks.

There you go. Trade in your phone and do your upgrade. I would recommend the 64gb though....See how much other providers are willing to give you for your iPhone 5 and sprint will match it. Or you could just sell it online and see if you can get a couple hundred bucks.

The iPhone 5 currently isn't worth a lot. Sprint gave me a $100 for mine and the other service providers were giving around the same amount. You can check online.

The iPhone 5 currently isn't worth a lot. Sprint gave me a $100 for mine and the other service providers were giving around the same amount. You can check online.

I'm considering abandoning Apple ship for a while. I might go with a Note 4 for now until the 6S hits. Just want something different.

I understand but really the note?? You should get the Nexus or the HTC M8. Samsung products are wack. And if u want something different , get the 6P and jailbreak it.

I understand but really the note?? You should get the Nexus or the HTC M8. Samsung products are wack. And if u want something different , get the 6P and jailbreak it.

1. I'm likely using T-Mobile to buy out my VZW contract. No Sprint service in my town yet though I'm hoping they build a roaming overbuild here, they are adding sites in Illinois off the old USCC infrastructure.

2. Touchwiz is tolerable.

3. Really like the Note 4 design, the screen and camera are the best I've seen yet on a non-iPhone.

4. I'm likely coming back with the 6S.

5. The Note 4 has band 12 support. The 6 does not.

• Like 1

1. I'm likely using T-Mobile to buy out my VZW contract. No Sprint service in my town yet though I'm hoping they build a roaming overbuild here, they are adding sites in Illinois off the old USCC infrastructure.

2. Touchwiz is tolerable.

3. Really like the Note 4 design, the screen and camera are the best I've seen yet on a non-iPhone.

4. I'm likely coming back with the 6S.

Lol touchwiz is tolerable? Wow that's the first time I've heard that. Yeah the cameras pretty good and it does 4K if you like that kinda stuff. I might get the 6s myself tbh. If the upgrades are substantial I'll just buy it full price. Or I'll open my own account.

Has anybody heard of Sprint's 50 dollar a month Iphone 6 plan? Is it worth it? I've considered getting it when I upgrade but the price seems to good to be true. I'm worried about Sprint limiting my data if I use to much. What are your thoughts? 

I have it and am leasing the iPhone 6 with it.  No complaints.   

FWIW I fell Sunday and my 6+ went flying and hit a. concrete step right on the corner. It took a chunk out my Spigen tempered glass screen protector but saved the display. I'm sold on it and have a replacement coming already.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Has anybody heard of Sprint's 50 dollar a month Iphone 6 plan? Is it worth it? I've considered getting it when I upgrade but the price seems to good to be true. I'm worried about Sprint limiting my data if I use to much. What are your thoughts? 

I have had it since it was first available.

$50 is the monthly plan rate, unlimited talk/text/data.

How you get the phone is either buy outright, easypay, or lease. Easypay/lease obviously add additional monthly charges on top of the monthly plan.

$50 plan can only be used with 6 or 6+ (ie no old iphones), unknown whether future iphones will still be able to continue plan.

My plan is to simply keep the 6+ forever once it's paid for, and only have to pay the $50 service plan.

I have had it since it was first available.

$50 is the monthly plan rate, unlimited talk/text/data.

How you get the phone is either buy outright, easy pay, or lease.

$50 plan can only be used with 6 or 6+ (ie no old iphones), unknown whether future iphones will still be able to continue plan.

Probably, and that isn't bad. By outright you mean full retail price of two year? Does your data get throttled after a certain amount? I read somewhere Sprint started doing that on newer accounts.

Probably, and that isn't bad. By outright you mean full retail price of two year? Does your data get throttled after a certain amount? I read somewhere Sprint started doing that on newer accounts.

Outright = full retail.

You can get it on 2 year contract, however it's not the $50 plan.

all the details @ https://www.sprint.com/landings/iphone/

I have not been throttled that I know of. At least not over an extended time etc.

It is pretty much impossible to know if you are being throttled or simply on an overused tower.

• Like 1

Outright = full retail.

You can get it on 2 year contract, however it's not the $50 plan.

all the details @ https://www.sprint.com/landings/iphone/

I have not been throttled that I know of. At least not over an extended time etc.

It is pretty much impossible to know if you are being throttled or simply on an overused tower.

Oh it goes to $85. Which still is better than most competition. Truly unlimited data unlike T-Mobile

Has anyone been experiencing this issue. My home button is overly clicky, like before I even click it exactly it makes this obnoxious click noise and then when I do click it it will double click. I don't know how to explain, lol it basically clicks on soft touches, its annoying as hell,

I'll probably have them look at it when I go on Sunday.

Edited by IsaiahL
  • Like 1

Has anyone been experiencing this issue. My home button is overly clicky, like before I even click it exactly it makes this obnoxious click noise and then when I do click it it will double click. I don't know how to explain, lol it basically clicks on soft touches, its annoying as hell,

I'll probably have them look at it when I go on Sunday.

If they're replacing your screen then your home button / Touch ID will be replaced as well. My Touch ID was working maybe 40% of the time, but since I've had my screen replaced I haven't had it fail once.

• Like 1

If they're replacing your screen then your home button / Touch ID will be replaced as well. My Touch ID was working maybe 40% of the time, but since I've had my screen replaced I haven't had it fail once.

Awesomeness

Really can't way for the new Touch ID cause this clicking is annoying as hell.

My 6+ has a nice, clean click on the Touch ID. It's actually nice. I think they wear out over time, and we just don't notice them getting "softer." My wife's 5s has a weird button. It almost does a double click.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

My 6+ has a nice, clean click on the Touch ID. It's actually nice. I think they wear out over time, and we just don't notice them getting "softer." My wife's 5s has a weird button. It almost does a double click.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Yeah that's what mine is doing now. I think the drop displaced it, I feel like I could move it. Before it was dropped it had the perfect click. I can't wait to get my baby fixed.

Remember when I was complaining about Apple not having an AppStore redirect blocker built into iOS? I found one in Cydia. No more prompts to download "Clash of Clans," or "Candy Crush" while I'm reading websites.

4b7e3225afd5999bb17826d002d64aac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 3

I feel like this may have been talked about before but what else are you guys doing to your phones with the jaikbreak?

I had my 5s jail broke for a day and ended up restoring it due to not really have a whole lot of options. I'm not too big into the home screen customization so mainly functionality for me. If there is a way to get the keyboard to be black like it is when responding in tapatalk that would be cool too.

Remember when I was complaining about Apple not having an AppStore redirect blocker built into iOS? I found one in Cydia. No more prompts to download "Clash of Clans," or "Candy Crush" while I'm reading websites.

4b7e3225afd5999bb17826d002d64aac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

What's the jailbreak program for carrier logo?