iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

It appears to calculate based on the activity of the phone. While it was charging if I picked the phone up and used it I would refresh and it gave me a different time until full. I will have to see how it works tomorow. I'll be going to Disney in the afternoon so that'll be the ultimate test, and determine if I am going to keep the app if it performs correctly.

Edit and update: at my current usage with wifi and brightness on near minimum with full signal, it was at 100% until now and it just updated with this. I might keep this app....

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

Testing out this app. Going to see how accurate it is. I'll let ya know in 24 minutes.

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415329807.240728.jpg

What app is that? I can't find anything matching that title. I had that exact app on my nexus 5.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Reminds me of an Android app I used to use back in the day. Looks good.

What app is that? I can't find anything matching that title. I had that exact app on my nexus 5.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Wow, that looks so familiar! I think it was gauge battery widget on the Google Play Store.

Edit: here's the app in the App Store.

Battery stats widget by junaid shaik

https://appsto.re/us/SBde3.i

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 2

the wait continues. From the forums it looks like it will be an additional 4 to 6 week wait. Looks likes the 128g space gray demand has caught Apple by surprise. Would be nice if the LTE is lit up soon here. that would be nice addition to when I get the phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6

So far I love it. My favorite part is that inside the app it tells you your discharging speed, or charging speed by how long it'll take for you to lose or gain 1%. 

Battery stats widget by junaid shaik

https://appsto.re/us/SBde3.i

I have to say that I am impressed with the 6+.  Being in the office the past couple of weeks and not using my phone that much, I am able to charge every other day with 25% still remaining.

Another side note.  I ordered a new case that is scheduled for delivery today from Otterbox. 

SYMMETRY IPHONE 6 PLUS BLACK

I hope it offers more protection than the Spigen case.  Just a little pessimistic about a rubber back instead to a more rigid one.

Let us, OK me, know how it fits. I saw some reviews that it didn't fit well but assume that was just a first batch issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The fit is pretty good.  I like that the backing is sturdier than the Spigen.  it did add a little thickness to the overall size versus the Spigen but not enough for me to say it is too much.

The buttons are molded into the case versus a frame that goes around the outside of the rubber.  One other thing I have noticed in the short time is the ringer switch area of the Otter case is not as deep as the Spigen. It is easier to access.

• Like 1

the wait continues. From the forums it looks like it will be an additional 4 to 6 week wait. Looks likes the 128g space gray demand has caught Apple by surprise. Would be nice if the LTE is lit up soon here. that would be nice addition to when I get the phone.

Ugh, I was hoping they would be able to clear the backlog after a few weeks. I only ordered on 10/21 and haven't heard a peep. The chart from Sprint has changed some though with the Plus 64GB in silver and gold shipping immediately. 

Ugh, I was hoping they would be able to clear the backlog after a few weeks. I only ordered on 10/21 and haven't heard a peep. The chart from Sprint has changed some though with the Plus 64GB in silver and gold shipping immediately.

Not sure why the delay. I did read that Apple was having problems with the flash memory. If that is the reason then it sure looked like a another 4 week wait at the least.

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415333963.046343.jpg

It appears to calculate based on the activity of the phone. While it was charging if I picked the phone up and used it I would refresh and it gave me a different time until full. I will have to see how it works tomorow. I'll be going to Disney in the afternoon so that'll be the ultimate test, and determine if I am going to keep the app if it performs correctly.

Edit and update: at my current usage with wifi and brightness on near minimum with full signal, it was at 100% until now and it just updated with this. I might keep this app....attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415335388.412918.jpg

This app isn't working well for me. It is not updating properly and isn't properly reporting "time off charger".

I wish apple just gave us all the battery info, like Android does.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Crapatalk

• Like 1

This app isn't working well for me. It is not updating properly and isn't properly reporting "time off charger".

I wish apple just gave us all the battery info, like Android does.

Yeh I might just return the app.

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415333963.046343.jpg

Edit and update: at my current usage with wifi and brightness on near minimum with full signal, it was at 100% until now and it just updated with this. I might keep this app....attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415335388.412918.jpg

just jailbreak.they have way better battery apps

I'm considering it, honestly.

This would be my first time ever jail-breaking. Not sure of the risks vs. benefits just yet.

Ive considered it too. Just scares me lol

Risk free? Everything comes with a risk when altering the native OS.

I'm assuming this is the pangu jailbreak and then you install cydia

pangu.io and cydia installs itself and there's not risk when you can always plug into iTunes and restore