screen protector

z250kid

I have zagg protectors. I preferred the HD ones. They don't feel so tacky. How are the glass prorectors? What brand is good. I just got the nexus 5

Glass protectors are the best you can buy. They tend to be more expensive (obviously) but make your phone feel natural; like there's nothing even on it. Check out spigen.com. They're known for some of the best glass shields, and sell one for your nexus 5. I find that the tR (rounded edges) are the best. They're also so much easier to install than the plastic ones.

They glass protectors are great. I had the zNitro tempered glass on my iPhone 5 and loved it, but they don't have it for my Nexus 5 :/. I'm thinking going with spigen's glass protector since I've good luck with their case and it's a decent price. 

This is the one I got for both the Note 3s in our household:

http://mimeusa.com/product/galaxy-note-3-feather-glass-tempered-glass-screen-protector/

Any oily fingerprints wipe right away on my shirt, and the feel is even better than the original glass screen.  I honestly can't think of a single negative thing to say, other than the cost.  I tend to prefer anti-glare/anti-fingerprint protectors, even though I dislike the loss of clarity.  This one is the best of both, since the fingerprints can be wiped away so easily.  I've had mine since the first of December, and it still looks flawless.

• 2 weeks later...

the spigen are garbage i opened it up and started to peel the backing and damn thing cracked i know they wont want it back.   Going back to zag.  Dont buy!!!!!! Not worth the money now im out 30 bucks.