Message to Dan Hesse

S4GRU

Eating lunch at the Great Wall (the best Chinese cuisine in Rapid City, BTW) and it appears that Dan Hesse's Fortune mistakenly appeared in my cookie.

uploadfromtaptalk1391887670075.jpg

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 19

I thought that it was going to read "There are many colors in the world, but magenta is not yours."

AJ

• Like 17

Another great fortune cookie message would read "Beware a man selling magenta snake oil."

AJ

• Like 11

Eating lunch at the Great Wall (the best Chinese cuisine in Rapid City, BTW) and it appears that Dan Hesse's Fortune mistakenly appeared in my cookie.

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1391887670075.jpg

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Robert, you do know how you are supposed to read your fortune, right? "Life is never more fun than when you're the underdog competing against the giants...in bed."

AJ

• Like 9

I always thought Robert's fortune was "You will find happiness in Fried Chicken."

...in bed.

AJ

• Like 1

...in bed.

Goes without saying!

AJ

• Like 1

Robert, you do know how you are supposed to read your fortune, right? "Life is never more fun than when you're the underdog competing against the giants...in bed."

AJ

thats what she said 

I wonder how Sprint would be if WiMAX had taken off. Or if Light squared went down. Or if they went after Alltel. Or if the Nextel merger never went down or was handled more aggressively. Or if the government never allowed the duopoly to control the country. Or...

• Like 3

Point taken Dave.  While people can bitch at wimax for not taking off as you put it. I feel it changed the game of wireless.  Without Wimax VZW wouldn't have been as aggressive as they were in rolling out Lte.  We have Sprint and Clear to thank.  Sadly, finances cause Sprint to half ass spending. Instead of pouring money directly into the network. They gave it to Clear to spend. Which was a total Fail. Not saying they do anything just with more overhead theres more expenses.  In business it's always easier to spend other peoples money than ones own.  

Now, I think the best days are ahead. Thanks to Softbank.  Now, you may disagree but if it wasn't for the security of Softbank as Sprint Owners. I sincerely doubt  NV could ever have been accomplished without defaulting on our loan covenants.  Which could default sprint Into Bankruptcy.  Heese had no way out but to find someone that would buy them.  

I'm just thinking how it all played out so far. Dont forget Even before the merger with Nextel, Sprint were losing subs. They were the first to ever lose subs Quarter to Quarter. 

I know its all in the past and I'm quite excited what's planned ahead. I'm really looking forward when Sprint kicks Vzw ass on every metric available.  Anyway, its too nice to be stuck inside.  Enjoy & Goodluck! 

• Like 2

Without Wimax VZW wouldn't have been as aggressive as they were in rolling out Lte. 

I disagree. Verizon was agressive with LTE because they didn't want to invest in EV-DO again knowing that there would be a better airlink (for data) soon.