dish drops bid for light squared

richy

Probably going to focus on buying T-MobileSent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I can see that. It seams as if Dish has some personal mission to be all up in Sprint's derrière with every major move they make.

Yes, they are going to be a player in the Sprint/T-Mobile saga. Maybe Son can acquire them as well?

I can see that. It seams as if Dish has some personal mission to be all up in Sprint's derrière with every major move they make.

Now that would be interesting. Have a Television, wireless, and Wireless internet ( Like the trials in Texas) under one company. 

This has been happening in Europe for a while. The benefit is reduced churn, you'd be amazed how quickly people pay their cable bill when not paying it cuts off their cell phone :) Plus reduced per service acquisition costs. There actually isn't much by way of operational savings, beyond marketing. Would be interesting to see sprint buy dish and liqghtsquared lol. Go Son!!

This has been happening in Europe for a while. The benefit is reduced churn, you'd be amazed how quickly people pay their cable bill when not paying it cuts off their cell phone :) Plus reduced per service acquisition costs. There actually isn't much by way of operational savings, beyond marketing. Would be interesting to see sprint buy dish and liqghtsquared lol. Go Son!!

Why liightsquared?

I think dish is gonna sell its 40mhz downlink and E block to ATT. And H block to Sprint. And be done terrorizing the wireless industry.

They don't have 40Mhz of downlink. They have a 20+20Mhz allocation.

Edited by bigsnake49