New 4G Page for Sprint?

jamisonshaw125

Sprint really needs to revamp their 4G network page.  All the other carriers have more impressive splash screen pages to promote their 4G LTE networks and not to mention larger coverage maps so you don't have to zoom in and out as often.  Sprint's coverage maps are just way too dang small and I hate having to scroll every 2 seconds to see different areas around my market.  

I liked the old 4G Wimax page because it made things more interesting.

• Like 1

Sprint really needs to revamp their 4G network page.  All the other carriers have more impressive splash screen pages to promote their 4G LTE networks and not to mention larger coverage maps so you don't have to zoom in and out as often.  Sprint's coverage maps are just way too dang small and I hate having to scroll every 2 seconds to see different areas around my market.  

I liked the old 4G Wimax page because it made things more interesting.

This x1000. Everytime I try and check the coverage map it really isn't very up to date or user friendly. Definitely needs to be bigger and smoother interaction.

This x1000. Everytime I try and check the coverage map it really isn't very up to date or user friendly. Definitely needs to be bigger and smoother interaction.

The worse part of the Sprint maps is when you want to pan or zoom, it needs to buffer for like 5 seconds each time.  Like seriously what the heck Sprint!!!!  The other carriers you can zoom and pan without lag.  I don't get why that is the case with Sprint maps.  They just need to hire a team to revamp the maps to make them not look like the 1980's.

• Like 4

The worse part of the Sprint maps is when you want to pan or zoom, it needs to buffer for like 5 seconds each time.  Like seriously what the heck Sprint!!!!  The other carriers you can zoom and pan without lag.  I don't get why that is the case with Sprint maps.  They just need to hire a team to revamp the maps to make them not look like the 1980's.

I have a feeling this may be something in the works for when they start doing some major advertisement for the all new sprint network. I sure hope so at least. In fact, since we're on this topic...sprints entire website could use some revamp in my opinion. 

The whole website was revamped around 2 years ago

I have a feeling this may be something in the works for when they start doing some major advertisement for the all new sprint network. I sure hope so at least. In fact, since we're on this topic...sprints entire website could use some revamp in my opinion.

No, the worst part of the Sprint maps is how sadly inaccurate they are!

The whole website was revamped around 2 years ago

That's ancient history in Internet years :)

-Mike