Special Premier Sponsor Offer...for the Holiday Season through New Years Eve

S4GRU

Over in the Sponsor section, we have a thread touting a special offer for members to upgrade to the Premier Sponsor level in celebration of the now growing number of Band 26 (LTE 800) sites.  http://s4gru.com/ind...26-info-teaser/

Because of of frequent requests, we have decided to extend, for a limited time,  a discount for members to upgrade to Premier Sponsor.  From now through Wednesday, January 1st, you can upgrade to the Premier Sponsor level for $25 off.

So if you are only $50 away from reaching the Premier level, it would only cost you $25 now.  If you have never donated to S4GRU but want to go straight to the Premier level, you can do so for just $75.  And remember, Premier Sponsorships never expire!!!

If you are unsure how far you are away from the Premier level, send me a PM and I will respond with the amount you need to receive the upgrade.  I hope to see you in the Premier Sponsor section soon!

Robert

*NOTE:  Promotion ends at 11:59 PM Hawaii Standard Time on Wednesday, January 1, 2014.

• Like 7

Since I haven't donated in the past, they only thing I have to do is donate $75 and I will automatically be a Premier Sponsor? I don't have to do anything else? I'm just making sure.

Edited by imatute
  • Like 2

Since I haven't donated in the past, they only thing I have to do is donate $75 and I will automatically be a Premier Sponsor? I don't have to do anything else? I'm just making sure.

That is correct.

Welcome to Premier, BTW!

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Over in the Sponsor section, we have a thread touting a special offer for members to upgrade to the Premier Sponsor level in celebration of the now growing number of Band 26 (LTE 800) sites.  http://s4gru.com/ind...26-info-teaser/

Because of of frequent requests, we have decided to extend, for a limited time,  a discount for members to upgrade to Premier Sponsor.  From now through Tuesday, December 31st, you can upgrade to the Premier Sponsor level for $25 off.

So if you are only $50 away from reaching the Premier level, it would only cost you $25 now.  If you have never donated to S4GRU but want to go straight to the Premier level, you can do so for just $75.  And remember, Premier Sponsorships never expire!!!

If you are unsure how far you are away from the Premier level, send me a PM and I will respond with the amount you need to receive the upgrade.  I hope to see you in the Premier Sponsor section soon!

Robert

*NOTE:  Promotion ends at 11:59 PM Hawaii Standard Time on Tuesday, December 31, 2013.

hi i recently donated a few bucks so how much is it for premier

Thank you to those of you who have taken the opportunity to upgrade and support S4GRU! For the rest, you still have a little time to get your donations in to take advantage of this upgrade promotion.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

Thanks for the recent upgrade or two we received the in the past few days.  And thanks to those of you who have given a Christmas gift to S4GRU.  That's very thoughtful.  We will put it to good use!

Robert

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We have extended the promotion through tonight at Midnight, due to a few requests today. This is your last chance to get a $25 discount on Premier Sponsor status. Remember, Premier Sponsorships do not expire, and you get access to much more content!!

If you are unsure, ask a Premier Sponsor yourself if it is worth it!

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Time is up.  The sale is over.  If you missed it by a day or two, PM me.  I may be able to help you still.

Robert