Nexus 8 rumors

9erHater

The LG V510 is rumored to be an 8" Nexus tablet based of the G Pad 8.3. It's expected to have the same 1920 x 1200 resolution as the Nexus 7 (2013), but stretched to 8". Probably quad core CPU and 2GB of RAM too.

I don't really see much that makes this compelling over the Nexus 7.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/12/08/lg-v510-will-be-future-nexus-tablet-based-on-g-pad-8-3/

I see this competing more directly with the iPad Mini. Maybe the screen will not be in the 16:9 format, but rather much more like a square like the iPad Mini.

-Luis

P.S. Sorry if this made little sense. I haven't woken up completely yet xD

P.P.S I really hate when they say that this will be based off of another tablet like the G-Pad 8.3 It's not like that tablet has anything really different from any other 8.3 slate. Just like the N5, it looks like almost every other 5 inch phone, yet they say it's based off of the G2... BS!

is it disappointing that is just a GPE LG Pad 8.3?

Since it has an SD card, it will be interesting to see if it gets the same SD support as the s4 GPe.

The external access to the SD card has been mostly been removed since the 4.3 update, and now for sure in the 4.4

Google play editions don't get the best software support. On the s4 GPe, the front camera resolution just got reduced from 2 MP to VGA, even though it advertises 2 MP on the play store.