One Up and porting question...

Johnner1999

You can always replace your number with a ported one, no matter where you are in your contract

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Thanks. Wasn't sure if the one up program blockd that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

But I thought the credit didn't apply for One Up?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It doesn't. But if you're starting a new line of service, port in your number, and use the Credit Union discount, you can get a $100 service credit. Ask a sales rep about it.

I just got a two year contract im eligible for one up on march. Is this better than the 450 plan with unlimited data

Depends on what phone you choose and what discount you get. Being on an individual line it advantageous to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got a two year contract im eligible for one up on march. Is this better than the 450 plan with unlimited data

I'm sticking with the Everything data 450. Since discounts only apply to the data charge on the My Way plans, I get a better discount with Everything data. I also barely use 50 minutes a month, so unlimited minutes is kinda useless for me. However, I do tend to buy phones off contract. If you're interested in upgrading every year, and don't care about keeping your devices, One Up may work for you. 

• Like 1

Sweet I have to wait till April. I'm tired of how long updates come from carriers. At least its a Google phone it'll get them sooner then 6 months later

You can always buy it off contract from the play store for $349 for 16gb version. That's what I'm going to do as soon as the wait time cuts down some.