Sprint network down in FW?

Well apparently my mother who works at GM hasn't been able to text or use the phone period since 11:15PM. It shows bars but no service. I lost the ability to call text and use data 40 minutes ago and still nothing. She said she was just able to use her phone again. I've reset my phone ect ect and still nothing. Go outside and walk around and still can't.. weird

For the last two or so weeks up here I've been randomly losing service for a few minutes it typically comes back fairly quickly. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with NV upgrades or a general network issue. I'm of course hoping it's NV related.

Probably related to network vision.

A few months ago, I tried calling 911 because of a fire alarm - tried calling multiple times with Sprint phone and 911 call would not go through.

Thankfully, my T-Mobile phone worked fine - and thankfully, there is a fire alarm pull outside on the sidewalk.

I've never ever lost service because of network vision and we're 9 months in.I didn't have service for over an hour lol.it was weird

that makes no sense. you say never lost service, yet you say you didnt have service for over an hour..  :lol:

Just got through dealing with the same thing in my area. It lasted about a month or so and was EXTREMELY frustrating to the point where I almost went to get a vzw prepaid just to make and take phone calls. Hard to win people over to Sprint when I'm yelling at my phone as if the phone and Sprint could hear me.

Then the 3G upgrades in our little cluster came online and it was like night and day. Data was wonky for about week afterward but wow is the signal awesome and solid. There is a site in this cluster that all service has been off and on though.

that makes no sense. you say never lost service, yet you say you didnt have service for over an hour..  :lol:

I know. It showed bars and 4G/3G. There was just nothing there. Texts failed, no pages loaded ect. The bars stayed grey and didn't light up. But text MMS's have failed alot in the past 3 weeks. I've had to separate the mms texts.

I never noticed this when they were upgrading my towers, I only experienced a lower signal to the point that I had to get an airave at home. I don't even know if I need it anymore haven't turned it off since I got it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I never noticed this when they were upgrading my towers, I only experienced a lower signal to the point that I had to get an airave at home. I don't even know if I need it anymore haven't turned it off since I got it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I have the airave.. lol But it's a POS I'm trying to get it replaced with one of the new hotspots. 800 is the only usable signal i get and i have to do PRL updates. But then i switch to 1900 and I can't make a call without it dropping.