gs4 sale at sprint

z250kid

Any idea when the tri-band version is gonna come out?

A triband version of the gs4 hasnt been confirmed yet. But if there was one, i expect it to launch in oct around the same time as the note 3.

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Almost at 76% licenses "sold" at $160 million. Like watching paint dry.  Will check again in a few days. 
    • I guess we'll see how many takers there are for this: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-08-04/dish-nears-launch-of-mobile-service-taking-on-at-t-and-verizon One early drawback to the Boost Infinite service is that, for now, subscribers will need to buy a $900 Motorola Edge+ phone to get connected to Dish’s new network. More phones that are compatible with the system are expected in the third quarter, Dish told analysts Wednesday. Registration Site: https://www.boostinfinite.com I remember when Virgin Mobile went iPhone-only: https://techcrunch.com/2017/06/21/virgin-mobile-goes-iphone-only-offers-a-year-of-service-for-1/ That didn't go so well.
    • Hey Mike    Ya I was the one that brought the issue to your attn for the color thing on my 6T like 3-4 years ago   that was fixed after like 6 months  and I never had any issues with that anymore till the 1st  Android/OxygenOS 12 update but it hasn't done that anymore (that i've seen lately)   it just doesn't give me the  signal strength much anymore  it'll show it for like 5 mins then  switch to  "--"  and stay that way  Sometimes if I close it out and reopen it  it'll come back (tho the icon is delayed showing up for like a min  or so when it used to show up instantly) but after a few mins it's back to showing "--" again and other times it'll just come back to the "--"
    • Sounds like an awesome project—keep us posted on how it’s going! Also—if you’re able to figure out logging, I can work with you to get the data uploaded to SignalCheck. 
    • Yesterday, I saw a post on Facebook from an old friend about the Evolve III Maestro, a $60 laptop (at Micro Center) that apparently has an LTE modem in it.  Specifically, the Quectel EC25-AF*.  The nearest Micro Center was sold out of new ones, but offered open box at $48.  So for $51 after tax, I walked out this morning with one.  An absolute steal. I backed up the Windows product key and then put Kubuntu 22.04 on it.  I spent a lot of time today trying to get the build tools installed so I could get the wifi module installed and running, and once I did that, I pretty quickly got to sending it modem commands, which I've never done before.  I don't have a SIM in it yet, but it does seem to function as it should.  (I figured out the command to get Timing Advance values out of it, but without a SIM, I doubt it would have such values.) Now I'm trying to puzzle out how to write some kind of script or small program to use it for logging purposes.  I think I've worked out how to send commands to it from bash using socat, but I need to pick specific commands to run.  I'd actually like to replace some of my phones with this if I can get it to record cells, with GPS, and cycle through a set of bands repeatedly.  My current phone collection consists of 9 phones other than my main S21FE, and they require babysitting while I'm logging.  It'd be nice to pare that down to a more reasonable number and let the computer do the work, hopefully in the back seat with less babysitting. - Trip ===== * Per the spec sheet, it supports B2/4/5/12/13/14/66/71.  That'd cover all of Verizon and US Cellular LTE, all but B29/30 on AT&T, and all but B41 and Sprint Keep on B26 for T-Mobile.