NV upgrades issues

Just wondering if this sounds like NV work being done. The last few weeks I have had great speeds and pings in and around my home and work. Today I go out and try loading some streaming music and get for a quick second could not activate cellular network then it disappeared, then just super super slow speeds and high pings and a lot of request timeouts and jumping from iMessage to text any ideas?

Tks

Just wondering if this sounds like NV work being done. The last few weeks I have had great speeds and pings in and around my home and work. Today I go out and try loading some streaming music and get for a quick second could not activate cellular network then it disappeared, then just super super slow speeds and high pings and a lot of request timeouts and jumping from iMessage to text any ideas?

Tks

Whats your Market Area?

Sometimes to search function helps :P

I know CNJ has active NV upgrades goin on but they have all been down south of me I am in the more northern part of the market and haven't had speeds or connection issues like this in a year or so

I know CNJ has active NV upgrades goin on but they have all been down south of me I am in the more northern part of the market and haven't had speeds or connection issues like this in a year or so

You could just put a little money towards sponsorship and all those questions COULD be answered.

• Like 1

You could just put a little money towards sponsorship and all those questions COULD be answered.

hate asking but what's the minimum to put in to become a sponsor and have access to those maps, I'd love to donate as I use this site daily and it always helps me out

hate asking but what's the minimum to put in to become a sponsor and have access to those maps, I'd love to donate as I use this site daily and it always helps me out

I'm pretty sure anything...or $5

oh cool I was thinking I could prob do 10 to 20 but wasn't sure if that was enough awesome!

It really takes about $20-25 per sponsor to keep the site running. But we know that everyone has a different financial situation, so we will accept what you feel you can afford.

Sent from my HTC ONE

• Like 2