Will softbank help sprints network vision?

Hello,

My question is first of all the sprint-softbank deal is almost complete right and will happen? Because Dish stopped bidding for sprint.

And also if Softbank will help network vision to be completed faster?

I also heard that the owner of Softbank wants sprint to be the No1 provider of the USA do u think that will happen?

Thank you and sorry for bad english im new in the USA and have sprint =)

...I also heard that the owner of Softbank wants sprint to be the No1 provider of the USA do u think that will happen?

Thank you and sorry for bad english im new in the USA and have sprint =)

Well, Son seems pretty serious about this as he reemphasized being No. 1 today.  

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/06/21/softbank-ceo-giddy-and-wary.aspx

Your English is fine, Welcome aboard! 

• Like 3

It seems thatphase one of network vision has suffered delays that are not related to financing so the short answer is no. However, softbank may be able to speed up the aditional phases of network vision so the long answer is yes ;)  I am more interest to see what softbank brings to the table in terms of marketing and pricing strategies.

It seems thatphase one of network vision has suffered delays that are not related to financing so the short answer is no. However, softbank may be able to speed up the aditional phases of network vision so the long answer is yes ;)  I am more interest to see what softbank brings to the table in terms of marketing and pricing strategies.

This is what I've read.  Sprint has claimed NV rollout is already funded and that schedule is dictated by vendors/suppliers and logistics, not funding.  Softbank's extra financial boost is supposedly about Clearwire, more spectrum (600Mhz auction) and economies of scale, not directly the NV rollout.

This is what I've read.  Sprint has claimed NV rollout is already funded and that schedule is dictated by vendors/suppliers and logistics, not funding.  Softbank's extra financial boost is supposedly about Clearwire, more spectrum (600Mhz auction) and economies of scale, not directly the NV rollout.

This is true. NV was entirely financed a while ago. Everything now is caused by the deployment itself, or weather. Bad weather is terrible. Especially when it takes out a new site just accepted. All new equipment, now lost. R.I.P. equipment.