Network Vision/LTE - Louisiana Market (Lake Charles, Lafayette, Alexandria, Beaumont/Port Arthur Texas)

pokefan02

• 2 weeks later...

There is currently 3 towers in the Sulphur, Maplewood area that have had upgrades accepted. One is west of 108 on Maplewood Dr. ,one is off of Swisco rd and Carbide Rd and the 3rd is on Houston River Rd not far from Beglis. If you are by one it is possible they are causing problems

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not even a mile from the Maplewood tower. Thanks.

My shop is off of Maplewood & Hazel. I've been getting some great 3G speeds as of late. ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sprint lte is active in port ArthurSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Nice! Quicker than I thought! I hope you are mapping it out on Sensorly for others. Please post LTE engineering screen shots as well as I may do a spreadsheet for this market to keep track of serving cells.

I just had gotten out the gate at work and saw the 4g icon lit up... I'm gonna have to turn sensorly on and ride back by the plant so I can map it out. As the tower I'm on now isn't lte active yet.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I just had gotten out the gate at work and saw the 4g icon lit up... I'm gonna have to turn sensorly on and ride back by the plant so I can map it out. As the tower I'm on now isn't lte active yet.

I highly recommend the LTE discovery app from the play store. It will cycle the airplane mode to help find it. The SignalCheck app is also good for showing your LTE signal strength as the bars only shows your 1x signal strength.

Make sure you hit map trip and start on sensorly then lay down some purple.

• Like 1

I highly recommend the LTE discovery app from the play store. It will cycle the airplane mode to help find it. The SignalCheck app is also good for showing your LTE signal strength as the bars only shows your 1x signal strength.

Make sure you hit map trip and start on sensorly then lay down some purple.

Will do!

I know it doesn't mean much but check it out!

I'm sure the Lake Charles folks will be jealous!  ;)  But this definitely means their turn is right around the corner! 

Seeing your screenshots I hope the ROM you have they didn't change the carrier files to their name (some idiot developers do this), otherwise Sensorly won't lay down anything on the map. 

So where is this located in Port Arthur?

I'm sure the Lake Charles folks will be jealous! ;) But this definitely means their turn is right around the corner!

Seeing your screenshots I hope the ROM you have they didn't change the carrier files to their name (some idiot developers do this), otherwise Sensorly won't lay down anything on the map.

So where is this located in Port Arthur?

Its the L shape on the port Arthur map I laid all that down the tower that I suspect is throwing Lte signals is on hwy 73 between 9th ave and memorial blvd. I also hit Lte on hwy 365 but it might not be ready as it kept kicking me off

Its the L shape on the port Arthur map I laid all that down the tower that I suspect is throwing Lte signals is on hwy 73 between 9th ave and memorial blvd. I also hit Lte on hwy 365 but it might not be ready as it kept kicking me off

Nice job!  I see it on the map now. 

Go into your LTE Engineering screen.  Dial ##DEBUG#, the code is 777468 (SPRINT).  Pick LTE engineering.  Even though you are not connected it should have a three digit serving cell.  These will be very important to determine if you have a second site or not. 

Read about why here:  http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2198-network-visionlte-new-orleans-market/page-38&do=findComment&comment=90231

Those aren't good signals so you must be far. The best I have seen personally is a -55 or so. Generally if you have a -70 to -80 the tower is in view. -118 or so and it is about to go bye bye.