Network Vision/LTE - Louisiana Market (Lake Charles, Lafayette, Alexandria, Beaumont/Port Arthur Texas)

pokefan02

That's what I thought. Hopefully they can get it working.

Don't forget there's the spreadsheet & interactive map for the Louisiana market to look up things that others are reporting in the area.  Let me know if you want to be an editor of the sheet as well.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/579-network-vision-site-map-new-orleans-memphis-gulf-coast-east-texas-mississippi-and-louisiana-markets/page__view__findpost__p__102322

I have been keeping watch on the Lake St (Greengate) tower since I can almost see it from my house. I know it's a legacy tower, nut seeing that Sprint upgraded the Prien/Ernest billboard would that put Lake next?  Do they do this in any logical order? 

I have been keeping watch on the Lake St (Greengate) tower since I can almost see it from my house. I know it's a legacy tower, nut seeing that Sprint upgraded the Prien/Ernest billboard would that put Lake next? Do they do this in any logical order?

Yes, the logical order is to work on the sites that are ready to start and have backhaul. If you are looking for a geographic order you will not find one as it does not make any business sense.

• 3 weeks later...

I now feel dumberer after reading all the comments about the article.... :dazed:

Hahaha.. I love the comments that say XYZ city doesn't have it but such and such does? When you look at Sensorly and know that isn't true. Shows you the true user base out there that the carriers have to deal with on a daily basis.

• Like 2

Hahaha.. I love the comments that say XYZ city doesn't have it but such and such does? When you look at Sensorly and know that isn't true. Shows you the true user base out there that the carriers have to deal with on a daily basis.

Some of them where almost predictable! If I was in the mood (and had time) I might stir up some trouble by posting the truth...

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to pick up a weak lte signal around the hospital in Sulphur. Maybe the tower is around Ruth st.?

You are a sponsor with access to the sheet and map I update daily. Check the serving cell against others on the clickable map. Instructions are in the thread in the sponsor area.

• Like 1