Network Vision/LTE - Louisiana Market (Lake Charles, Lafayette, Alexandria, Beaumont/Port Arthur Texas)

pokefan02

Those should be the other two without a doubt. The key is just to make sure it is the site we think it is.

Here are the other 2 screens...verified. ;)

post-12519-0-10533900-1376353916_thumb.png

post-12519-0-54392400-1376353927_thumb.png

• Like 2

I have to go to the side of town tomorrow morning I will check if it has been fixed from the other day when nothing worked on it

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I have to go to the side of town tomorrow morning I will check if it has been fixed from the other day when nothing worked on it

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Since it was so screwy, make sure you cycle airplane to make sure it still isn't in donut mode.

Now if that Tom Hebert Rd site would fire up.

Anyone found the new accepted site in Lake Charles? Sponsors can cheat so they don't count ;)

It is allowing users to connect and I forgot to turn on Sensorly at the Oak Park site

This morning 1xRTT and EVDO were back up and working still no LTE at the Tom Hebert site

I went to Moss Bluff last night. Got 4G there and most of the way down 171 to I-10. Still haven't seen it yet at home. I'm over by the Best Buy. Isn't there a tower in that area?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I went to Moss Bluff last night. Got 4G there and most of the way down 171 to I-10. Still haven't seen it yet at home. I'm over by the Best Buy. Isn't there a tower in that area? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Almost certain that's from the site behind comfort suites at I-10. I pick that site up in Westlake.

How do I figure out what tower(s) are for Sprint in my area of town? I'm in the Sale Rd/Lake St area.

Become a site sponsor. We have a spreadsheet of all of them, their IDs, current status and even have maps of them.

• Like 1

How do I figure out what tower(s) are for Sprint in my area of town? I'm in the Sale Rd/Lake St area.

You are already a sponsor just scroll down on the forum page to the S4GRU Club and select the Interactive maps tab and look for the New Orleans etc maps

• Like 1

Gotcha. I'll have a look and study up.

Edit: Ok, got it. I'm on the SW side of LC by one of the towers. I can cover the area easily.

The closest live site to you right now is at common and east prien.

Gotcha. I'll have a look and study up.

Edit: Ok, got it. I'm on the SW side of LC by one of the towers. I can cover the area easily. 

Here's the link with all the links to the Louisiana Map and Spreadsheets:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/579-network-vision-site-map-new-orleans-memphis-gulf-coast-east-texas-mississippi-and-louisiana-markets/page-33?p=102322&do=findComment&comment=102322

• Like 1

I'm sitting here at work today and my phone is constantly switching between 3g and roaming.  I've never had an issue with roaming before.  Upgrades coming soon to the Westlake area?  https://maps.google.com/maps/myplaces?ll=30.232356,-93.284451&spn=0.007304,0.013078&ctz=300&t=m&z=17

It really depends on the site.  If the legacy equipment is still running then no impact will be made to the site when 4G is added and brought online as it is totally separate.  Now if the site was converted over to using the NV equipment and fiber backhaul arrives then yes the voice/evdo could go offline as it is switched over. 

Does anybody think that the 4G rollout in LC will include Sulphur?

The entire network is included, Sulphur definitely is.

If Sabine Pass and even the big DeRidder has an active 4G site then you can make your own assumption on Sulphur.

Does anybody think that the 4G rollout in LC will include Sulphur?

If you live in Sulphur, keep your eye on the I10/Ruth Street site they have workers on site now. If you don't know what to look for see this http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2902-how-to-spot-sprint-panels-and-rrus-ericsson-style/

• Like 1