Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

That's a lot...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you really want to get down to it.. in the past 31 days.. there have been 95 3G acceptances and 40 or 41 4G acceptances. 

• Like 3

If you really want to get down to it.. in the past 31 days.. there have been 95 3G acceptances and 40 or 41 4G acceptances.

It's a good sign for the good ol' UCV market...

How much people does sprint cover compared to T-Mobile? Overall in there networks?

Somewhere around 235-240 mil vs 230 mil officially. Unofficially it's around 245-250 million when you factor in huge markets like Las Vegas, Denver, Cincinnati, Columbus etc that have been basically fully upgraded but doesn't yet have the 40% PCS LTE coverage requirement or other concerns (las Vegas Strip). 

Wow. A year ago I was pissed, was actually contemplating paying ETF fees. I am happy to say that this weekend I will be getting a new device with Sprint and I am excited about the future and having unlimited data.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Wow. A year ago I was pissed, was actually contemplating paying ETF fees. I am happy to say that this weekend I will be getting a new device with Sprint and I am excited about the future and having unlimited data.

You may even find you already have LTE 800 activated around you!

What's the best non tri band device rite now?

None since none have been sold since late 2013 and it's useless to get one since LTE 800 and 2600 is being massed deployed on Sprint cell sites or 2600 already deployed on Clear sites. 

• Like 2

You may even find you already have LTE 800 activated around you!

None since none have been sold since late 2013 and it's useless to get one since LTE 800 and 2600 is being massed deployed on Sprint cell sites or 2600 already deployed on Clear sites.

Would b26 have to be enabled in order to connect LTE 800?

Would b26 have to be enabled in order to connect LTE 800?

No, you don't have any control of that unless you take special steps to go deep into settings and over-ride what's there already. Otherwise your phone will connect to LTE 800 when it needs to (assuming you have a Spark phone).

No, you don't have any control of that unless you take special steps to go deep into settings and over-ride what's there already. Otherwise your phone will connect to LTE 800 when it needs to (assuming you have a Spark phone).

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I have the n5. Is there an app that indicates which frequency your connected to?

The last few days when on the phone I get a loud beep in the first few seconds of the conversation. The other person can't hear it. Any ideas what it could be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The last few days when on the phone I get a loud beep in the first few seconds of the conversation. The other person can't hear it. Any ideas what it could be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alien infiltration.

"Alien infiltration."  yes the internet is anonymous and useless posts find a home.  however, this forum is intended for posts that serve to contribute meaningful input.  premier sponsor should not buy the ability to float snarky comments when they add nothing to the objective of the website.  on the good, spoke to sprint tech...reportedly galt is up on lte.  went to industrial ave and confirmed that the tower has 8x8 RRUs.  unfortunately I have galaxy s2 and on wimax...no lte attena.  so I cannot confirm sprint techs statement that sprint lte 4g is live in galt.  perhaps someone has ability to check

"Alien infiltration." yes the internet is anonymous and useless posts find a home. however, this forum is intended for posts that serve to contribute meaningful input. premier sponsor should not buy the ability to float snarky comments when they add nothing to the objective of the website. on the good, spoke to sprint tech...reportedly galt is up on lte. went to industrial ave and confirmed that the tower has 8x8 RRUs. unfortunately I have galaxy s2 and on wimax...no lte attena. so I cannot confirm sprint techs statement that sprint lte 4g is live in galt. perhaps someone has ability to check

Techie was just joking.

• Like 3

"Alien infiltration." yes the internet is anonymous and useless posts find a home. however, this forum is intended for posts that serve to contribute meaningful input. premier sponsor should not buy the ability to float snarky comments when they add nothing to the objective of the website. on the good, spoke to sprint tech...reportedly galt is up on lte. went to industrial ave and confirmed that the tower has 8x8 RRUs. unfortunately I have galaxy s2 and on wimax...no lte attena. so I cannot confirm sprint techs statement that sprint lte 4g is live in galt. perhaps someone has ability to check

A good contribution to the site and market is taking pictures of new equipment. Always nice to see the unique setups of each cell site.

lilotimz, i hear you and do not intend to interfere with the purpose of the website.  note that i took pics of that tower on industrial ave and they produced 1.2 mb pics.  too big for the limits to post and on tapatalk.  agree the value of phots to confirm statements.  have seen your posts of reddit...thanks for your work on this ongoing issue.

lilotimz, i hear you and do not intend to interfere with the purpose of the website. note that i took pics of that tower on industrial ave and they produced 1.2 mb pics. too big for the limits to post and on tapatalk. agree the value of phots to confirm statements. have seen your posts of reddit...thanks for your work on this ongoing issue.

I think the new Tapatalk thing has you log in again to post bigger image sizes. I just used my forum Login info and it works and I can post pics again.

And no problem.

I saw men working on the site in the Antique Mall off of 57th St. Good sign of things to come, I hope!

Take pics!

I have done quite a fair share of meaningful input for the site, thanks, and continue to do so. So sorry that a snarky sense of humor offends you. Yes, it was a joke.

To address the original question, it could be a testing thing causing the beep, or it could be your service itself.

I will verify that humor is okay before I try it again.

And yes, that was a joke.