Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

Hmm, I know these are fairly "generic" but just got a sprint text message that they're making updates in the area, directing to a sprint  website that says something to the effect of "updating a tower that you use most".   Are they actually target messaging users of specific towers, or is this just a broadcast to a general area?  Sitting on the outskirts of Rancho Cordova (which I believe lilotimz indicated they might be launching soon.  Kind of got my hopes up a bit.  :-)

Hi all - first time post here, because I got the same text message. It directed me to a site that said that the tower I use most was undergoing an upgrade in the "next few days". I'm in East Sac where nothing has been upgraded. Is there a chance?? 

Rocklin/Loomis.... One of these days.........

Also if anyone wants some Aerial Pics of certain towers, you could hit me up after next week. ;)

You can always become a basic sponsor here and access the map I've created over the past year that has all the sprint cell sites in our area and their exact addresses / geocoordinates. :)

Hmm, I know these are fairly "generic" but just got a sprint text message that they're making updates in the area, directing to a sprint  website that says something to the effect of "updating a tower that you use most".   Are they actually target messaging users of specific towers, or is this just a broadcast to a general area?  Sitting on the outskirts of Rancho Cordova (which I believe lilotimz indicated they might be launching soon.  Kind of got my hopes up a bit.  :-)

It'll be cluster launched. It's not yet known if they'll lump all of the unincorporated sacramento county & Roseville & etc together yet or have it fire up in individual clusters. 

They sent that to me a few month ago, still waiting. I wouldn't put any sort of timestamp on it but I'd say they think it will be better with 6 months... Yea.

Hi all - first time post here, because I got the same text message. It directed me to a site that said that the tower I use most was undergoing an upgrade in the "next few days". I'm in East Sac where nothing has been upgraded. Is there a chance?? 

Generic message. 

Best way to determine if there's work going on is to become a sponsor here and access the numerous maps we have including my own that tracks Sprints deployment in our area. 

Rocklin/Loomis.... One of these days.........

Also if anyone wants some Aerial Pics of certain towers, you could hit me up after next week. ;)

I wana go out tomorrow and check on the towers in those areas

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Can't tell if that's sprint

Too many antennas and radio looks different. Att

Too many antennas and radio looks different. Att

I couldn't get a clear pic of the rack under. lol and plus I was on prison road it said no stopping here.

Was just in French camp and pulled up the field test screen. Did stockton French camp finally launch?

Yep. Stockton cluster was fired up yesterday as sponsors would know.

• Like 1

107 miles of mapping and now I'm waiting for AAA Roadside service to bring me gasoline. I mapped an entire neighborhood on El Centro/Del Paso, and thought I'd follow garden highway until I discovered 3rd service. Then blasted east and found another LTE tower just north of the Elkhorn tower, but not before I found lots of roads around the airport to canvass. Circling around Pleasant Grove Road, the car ran dry right st Rielgo before I could map north Natoma on the way home.

At least we have LTE service where I'm stranded (Rielgo/Pleasant Grove). Can't afford the sponsorship level membership because I do this every night. 15 bucks didnt get me far tonight. Hehehe. I hope tonight's efforts help you all!

3a7ezavy.jpg

ysu6yvet.jpg

9azane6e.jpg

uvuzemam.jpg

ara4ydy8.jpg

• Like 2

107 miles of mapping and now I'm waiting for AAA Roadside service to bring me gasoline. I mapped an entire neighborhood on El Centro/Del Paso, and thought I'd follow garden highway until I discovered 3rd service. Then blasted east and found another LTE tower just north of the Elkhorn tower, but not before I found lots of roads around the airport to canvass. Circling around Pleasant Grove Road, the car ran dry right st Rielgo before I could map north Natoma on the way home.

At least we have LTE service where I'm stranded (Rielgo/Pleasant Grove). Can't afford the sponsorship level membership because I do this every night. 15 bucks didnt get me far tonight. Hehehe. I hope tonight's efforts help you all!

We need more Sensorly users like you!

If you get  a text specifying a tower you use the most, that's accurate. Sprint does see the top 5 towers you use, and the info they have regarding upgrades is accurate to within a month. I've gotten nothing yet ... :(

Just saying a basic sponsorship doesn't count much. It goes a long way to help keep this site online and gets you some access to some great maps and other info.

Either way good job.

I think this guys justifies a comped membership if anything to save him a little on gas.

Memberships are free. And as admirable as it is, using Sensorly does not earn S4GRU comped sponsorships. Sponsorships sponsor the site with funds to stay online. It takes money to stay online. Supplying data to third party websites does not help S4GRU stay online. I'm sure Sensorly appreciates it though.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro