Would like to confirm an upgraded tower

I found a Tower in Bixby Ok today that appears to be upgraded. If i can confirm that this is a Sprint site that will make it the first tower that i have seen with an upgrade from Sprint in the area.

I took a picture of the tower (base station is surrounded by large privacy fence). It is located no more than 2 football fields from a Sprint store.

The location of the Tower is near E 106th St in Bixby. Just off Memorial.

Standing near the tower i was able to get speeds of 1.7Mb down and 0.8 up ( that is insane for Sprint around tulsa)

Hopefully you guys can help me confirm that this is a Sprint tower!

http://tinypic.com/r/6gxv8y/6

11.jpg

I found a Tower in Bixby Ok today that appears to be upgraded. If i can confirm that this is a Sprint site that will make it the first tower that i have seen with an upgrade from Sprint in the area.

I took a picture of the tower (base station is surrounded by large privacy fence). It is located no more than 2 football fields from a Sprint store.

Standing near the tower i was able to get speeds of 1.7Mb down and 0.8 up ( that is insane for Sprint around tulsa)

If I had to guess I would say the bottom rack is sprint (no upgrades yet). Hard to tell for sure on my phone.

Sent from my SSGS3 using Forum Runner

If this is in fact a Sprint site, I do not see any NV equipment on this tower.

It's probably a Verizon 4G lte tower.

this is a old nextel, Current 4G verizon tower. They just completely did the 4G over the summer or verizon, It's like 100 ft away from me lol

bacMzev.png

AAm6Mk2.png

I see US Cellular (I think) panels. They are quite fat and stubby looking but they have no RRUs or under panel cabling. I also have seen a number of sites that look like this one around broken arrow and gotten excited but the key is no RRUs so it is probably a US Cellular site that might have Sprint collocated on the same site.

Edit: My reasoning for calling them US Cellular panels is that they are new, US Cellular had to add new 700Mhz panels for their LTE network which went live a few months ago, and US Cellular doesn't use RRUs (which these panels do not have).