Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

There is 1x smr, just not on the GMO sites. I would say most of my calls in the area have been on the SMR band.

So Sprint is hurting still though right with the lack of backhaul

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Had go christana mall for lunch today at target and was looking like band 41 panels they were adding. This was just clearwire site only so no nv 1.0. Going this weekend take some pics to confirm if i saw,is real .

• Like 1

Had go christana mall for lunch today at target and was looking like band 41 panels they were adding. This was just clearwire site only so no nv 1.0. Going this weekend take some pics to confirm if i saw,is real .

Is that above the canal

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be pleasantly surprised if Rehoboth has LTE this year but I trust my vacation will be full of 3G and tears. :dep:

Oh my lol when I was there 3 years ago no LTE period

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

At least one of the three sites in Rehoboth Beach was live this afternoon when I passed through. I will need to look at my SCP logs to confirm which one, but it is now showing on Sensorly.

At least one of the three sites in Rehoboth Beach was live this afternoon when I passed through. I will need to look at my SCP logs to confirm which one, but it is now showing on Sensorly.

Hmm finally they are fixing it

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Wow, just downloaded Sensorly to confirm this. It looks like all of the 1x800-only sites are LTE now in DE, including the one behind Henlopen Station @ Rehoboth. 

The site right on the boardwalk probably won't be touched since it's a 3G-only site with no 1x800, but maybe this is reason to get our hopes up now. :-) 

• Like 1

Wow, just downloaded Sensorly to confirm this. It looks like all of the 1x800-only sites are LTE now in DE, including the one behind Henlopen Station @ Rehoboth. 

The site right on the boardwalk probably won't be touched since it's a 3G-only site with no 1x800, but maybe this is reason to get our hopes up now. :-) 

There is one site with 1x800 that doesn't have LTE in DE(that I can think of), the one in Frederica. But I would say nearly every full build site has LTE now.

• Like 1

There is one site with 1x800 that doesn't have LTE in DE(that I can think of), the one in Frederica. But I would say nearly every full build site has LTE now.

Will the GMOs ever get converted to full build

Will the GMOs ever get converted to full build

Dunno. But several of them now have microwave dishes and at least once that is turned on (as it has been in a few places) 3G data is more usable. They maybe planning on doing LTE GMO but they haven't done it yet here.

Dunno. But several of them now have microwave dishes and at least once that is turned on (as it has been in a few places) 3G data is more usable. They maybe planning on doing LTE GMO but they haven't done it yet here.

Well I'm heading down to Delaware in the next 8 months not even so I hope they improve their service down there before I get there when I was in Delaware last year Sprint had 3G only is it the Township's I is it the Township's that gives Sprint a hard time