sprint still in second in consumer reports

Rickie546

Considering the condition of sprints network in so many places, coupled with the extraction of the perks (yea its been awhile but og evo and initial wimax customers came off contract this year to a much different set of perks than they signed up for) as well as moving to 14 day return windows and shutting down a network, ILL TAKE 2ND PLACE ALL DAY LONG!

The completion of network vision and sustaining unlimited data has the potential to take us to #1 in a year or two

Considering the condition of sprints network in so many places, coupled with the extraction of the perks (yea its been awhile but og evo and initial wimax customers came off contract this year to a much different set of perks than they signed up for) as well as moving to 14 day return windows and shutting down a network, ILL TAKE 2ND PLACE ALL DAY LONG!

The completion of network vision and sustaining unlimited data has the potential to take us to #1 in a year or two

All good points..I'm sure the addition of the iPhone and the unlimited data that came with it helped too

Got my copy in the mail today, who would of thought sprints worst market would be Chicago?? ;)

Could it be that they are using info based off when there were hand off issues between legacy equipment and Network Vision equipment? I would imagine this issue is largely fixed at this point based on the rapid NV deployment in Chi.