Keep a Word, Drop a Word #3

S4GRU

phone sex (I don't know where my mind came up with that one)

Dirty mind!

New phone

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Olive Garden

Man I'm hungry now...

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Interesting, I saw this too on my AT&T S22 while roaming on US Cellular. I thought it was an Android bug since CellMapper was doing the same thing (didn't get a screenshot of that one). N66 makes more sense than N1. 
    • Thanks, that was good timing, I did see your report as I was buttoning up this latest update and added an override for that.. did it not work?   Ok, was that on AT&T also? Please send a report if you happen to see it again and safely have the opportunity. You can always do the long-press on the fly and then send a later one with an explanation pointing to the earlier one.. your username is attached to the long-press reports, so it's not an issue.
    • I sent a report in earlier, n66 reporting as n1. There should be two different reports, I couldn't find the button the first time so I just long pressed the connection type to send, then I remembered where it was. I put a note about the issue on the 2nd report. Both reports from me are for the same issue. Also, it might have been on a prior release but earlier this week I also saw n66 reported as n65 on the app. I was driving and wasn't able to send a report in for that one. 
    • One more SCP beta rolling out.. includes more bugfixes and minor improvements. Pending any major issues with this version, it will be released to the public within a few days. Thanks for all the help and feedback!
    • Passed by the former Sprint site at 1184 60th St in Brooklyn last week and noticed T-Mobile took down all of the Sprint equipment but it looked like they installed some new cabinets so conversion is likely in progress.