Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Something fishy is happening. No acceptances in a long time.

I heard a rumor that Sprint heard a rumor that the United States was dumping New Mexico back to Mexico. Since Sprint only provides service in country, they will no longer have a presence in New Mexico.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

I heard a rumor that Sprint heard a rumor that the United States was dumping New Mexico back to Mexico. Since Sprint only provides service in country, they will no longer have a presence in New Mexico.

Sent from my Nexus 5

That wouldn't really be possible because if they give up New Mexico then they would have to give up California, Arizon, and Colorado, because of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Edited by Nm45chavez

That wouldn't really be possible because if they give up New Mexico then they would have to give up California, Arizon, and Colorado, because of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

Nope, just New Mexico. I read it on the internet so it has to be true.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Nope, just New Mexico. I read it on the internet so it has to be true.

Sent from my Nexus 5

If it does happen at least mexico would probably updated our state network to fiber. Mexico is the fastest country to update their broadband Internet to fiber.

• Like 1

If it does happen at least mexico would probably updated our state network to fiber. Mexico is the fastest country to update their broadband Internet to fiber.

I heard that on the Internet too. And also the hot State Farm chick. I wonder if they ever found her body after her date with the alleged French super model?

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I heard that on the Internet too. And also the hot State Farm chick. I wonder if they ever found her body after her date with the alleged French super model?

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

:)

I saw this while I bought my new hover car, but unfortunately mercedes revealed the new teleporter so that was a waste of money. :)

(But I wasn't joking about mexico and their fiber network.)

• Like 1

These are the days that I miss having an Android. I would put that Premier PRL and try that 800 (if active).

I've been using the regular sponsor prl which prioritizes scanning for smr. The few times I've been connected I've been unable to place a call.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I've been using the regular sponsor prl which prioritizes scanning for smr. The few times I've been connected I've been unable to place a call.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Soo... now that I have an Android (new to android) I have no idea how to do this. Where can i read how to do this?

The Nexus 5

It's a bit trickier than other phones to change the prl on the N5.  Check the xda nexus 5 forums to really learn a lot about how to use the phone.  IIRC there is a a computer program that can help with changing the prl.

It's a bit trickier than other phones to change the prl on the N5.  Check the xda nexus 5 forums to really learn a lot about how to use the phone.  IIRC there is a a computer program that can help with changing the prl.

I really want to get a nexus. might be waiting for a while.  I am just not a fan of iphone anymore.  Good phone and selection of apps but i miss making it my phone.

Ever have an experience changing the PRL on a Galaxy S4?  I've tried with the xshortcut app and get nothing but "The Samsung DM service has stopped" error.

I really want to get a nexus. might be waiting for a while. I am just not a fan of iphone anymore. Good phone and selection of apps but i miss making it my phone.

I really considered the iPhone 5 before I got the note 2. I just couldn't give up my burning desire to always tinker with my phone and make it exactly how I wanted it. Plus I was able to sell my note and cover the cost of my nexus 5.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

These are the days that I miss having an Android. I would put that Premier PRL and try that 800 (if active).

I'm heading to the Sunport tonight where a tower is near, I'm going to see if I can get any of that 800 goodness.

• Like 1

I'm heading to the Sunport tonight where a tower is near, I'm going to see if I can get any of that 800 goodness.

I just left work at the air port and Ive been trying to get 800 but no dice. I haven't done anything my prl though.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I just left work at the air port and Ive been trying to get 800 but no dice. I haven't done anything my prl though.

You can't get it on the GN2 without a custom PRL.

Robert

So does that mean I will never see 800 unless I customize my prl. Or will it work later down the road once all goes live?

Right now the GN2 has a CDMA 800 problem.  You can't do anything at the moment to use CDMA 800 on a GN2.  If you change the PRL to one that does 800, you will at least be able to connect to CDMA 800.  But you will not be able to use it on the Note 2.

Robert

So does that mean I will never see 800 unless I customize my prl. Or will it work later down the road once all goes live?

No, you just don't ever get it as first priority, assuming Sprint doesn't change the prl's. Right now if you have an android phone your phone will scan for regular voice and if it doesn't find it, it will then scan for smr 800 voice. If it connects to smr it will keep using that signal until you drop from that tower. If using an iPhone, it will scan for smr secondary like Android, but if it connects to smr it will only keep you on 800 until it finds a usable 1900 signal. So you will still pick up smr, but only in fringe coverage areas, which should be ok for most.

Sent from my Nexus 5

No, you just don't ever get it as first priority, assuming Sprint doesn't change the prl's. Right now if you have an android phone your phone will scan for regular voice and if it doesn't find it, it will then scan for smr 800 voice. If it connects to smr it will keep using that signal until you drop from that tower. If using an iPhone, it will scan for smr secondary like Android, but if it connects to smr it will only keep you on 800 until it finds a usable 1900 signal. So you will still pick up smr, but only in fringe coverage areas, which should be ok for most.

Edit: gn2 is currently exempt from these rules.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Sent from my Nexus 5

Sent from my Nexus 5

that really sucks, you pay up the wazoo for a phone u think is capable of all new technologies except for spark and all of us Note 2 owners cant use the technology we assumed we were buying. :-(